(wL) Forums

Full Version: Jesuit continually trolls entire team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the last few games JesuitGeneral has ignored everyone on the team and then throws the game.
Apparently everyone in the servers has a problem with him, not sure what his deal is - making the wL servers a toxic place to play.

Can we get the vkick rules changed to 4-5 votes instead of 7? He is ruining the game for a lot of people.
(Jul 01 2018, 01:40 AM)blackout312 Wrote: [ -> ]For the last few games JesuitGeneral has ignored everyone on the team and then throws the game.
Apparently everyone in the servers has a problem with him, not sure what his deal is - making the wL servers a toxic place to play.

Can we get the vkick rules changed to 4-5 votes instead of 7? He is ruining the game for a lot of people.

Wouldn't say change the vkick because then a lot of people would really abuse that shit, and I'm not gunna point fingers.
but I do agree with you, even when he hasn't been on the server for like months, that person in general is a toxic player.
Muted him long ago as he's so loud and seemingly toxic, but mute doesn't fix the issues if this is the case.
(Jul 01 2018, 04:02 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]Muted him long ago as he's so loud and seemingly toxic, but mute doesn't fix the issues if this is the case.

But decline my app bro
(Jul 01 2018, 01:40 AM)blackout312 Wrote: [ -> ]For the last few games JesuitGeneral has ignored everyone on the team and then throws the game.

Can you share the pugs list in which this guy is trolling
(Jul 01 2018, 08:56 PM)ne7eX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 01 2018, 04:02 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]Muted him long ago as he's so loud and seemingly toxic, but mute doesn't fix the issues if this is the case.

But decline my app bro

Implying you would be taking matters into your own hands

Decline
I haven't been on in a few days, but this guy ALWAYS does this. Except for like 5 people who play regularly, he seems to have a problem with everyone here and he's constantly trolling. I say we don't ban him, but just forcibly move Jesse or RealRecklezz into his apartment.
(Jul 02 2018, 02:00 AM)JesseĀ W. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 01 2018, 08:56 PM)ne7eX Wrote: [ -> ]

But decline my app bro

Implying you would be taking matters into your own hands

Decline

If hes blatantly trolling, yeah I would lol
(Jul 02 2018, 01:15 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you share the pugs list in which this guy is trolling

just go thru the list of every pug he has ever played
maybe a stern talking to is in order