(wL) Forums

Full Version: Please Unban.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear admin!

I just got banned because someone said i use aimbot. if i used third party tool i happy to get ban but I'm not. Please solve this case for me. 

Loser just shout.  I like to use P90 + lucky day. disappointed with your staff.

Name banned : Queenie
Steam_ID : STEAM_0:0:1581365141
Unique_ID: U:1:3162730282

Thanks you in advanced.
(Jul 08 2018, 07:05 AM)Queenie Wrote: [ -> ]Dear admin!

I just got banned because someone said i use aimbot. if i used third party tool i happy to get ban but I'm not. Please solve this case for me. 

Thanks you in advanced.

First link your account !

Thank You

Thanks you in advanced.
Ohh boy here we go again...
Link your steam account first,i will upload the demo today evening for other admins to review.

Thanks you in advanced.

oh, the mad p90 ez run = instant headshot . Big Grin

let crus upload the demo . weird aim bro ..
(Jul 09 2018, 03:19 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks you in advanced.
Ohh boy here we go again...
Link your steam account first,i will upload the demo today evening for other admins to review.

I used css non steam. Why do i need to link my steam account? Please upload the demo and check it. I just  simple girl, i never know how to use third party on css. What i know just the console command.
Sorry for the inconvenience Queenie. I saw the exact spot crusader thought you were cheating and it definitely was suspicious but was not in my opinion aimbot. I went ahead and lifted the ban on you. Enjoy playing on our servers Smile
(Jul 11 2018, 04:42 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the inconvenience Queenie. I saw the exact spot crusader thought you were cheating and it definitely was suspicious but was not in my opinion aimbot. I went ahead and lifted the ban on you. Enjoy playing on our servers Smile

Thank you with Heart . Please kindly all admin who spectator on players, please don't judge so fast. I really sad with Mr. crusader who always ban me without any fair reason and evident. but I still thank you to Mr. Crusader that upload demo to root admin (Hamaerox) for checking.

Thank you with respect.

Queenie
(Jul 11 2018, 11:37 AM)Queenie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11 2018, 04:42 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the inconvenience Queenie. I saw the exact spot crusader thought you were cheating and it definitely was suspicious but was not in my opinion aimbot. I went ahead and lifted the ban on you. Enjoy playing on our servers Smile

Thank you with Heart . Please kindly all admin who spectator on players, please don't judge so fast. I really sad with Mr. crusader who always ban me without any fair reason and evident. but I still thank you to Mr. Crusader that upload demo to root admin (Hamaerox) for checking.

Thank you with respect.

Queenie

TBH i don't really give a damn if your sad or disappointed with me.Its my responsibility to keep the WL Asia servers  clean ,which i am going to do continuously  if that means banning anyone  if evidence suggest .
The ban was reinstated and will not be removed. The first two demos weren't any good. I'm not sure Hamaerox watched the third demo. The third demo was full of excessively blatant gameplay for 20 minutes. I didn't need to watch too much of it to come to a conclusion.
(Jul 13 2018, 03:32 PM)M. Bison Wrote: [ -> ]The ban was reinstated and will not be removed. The first two demos weren't any good. I'm not sure Hamaerox watched the third demo. The third demo was full of excessively blatant gameplay for 20 minutes. I didn't need to watch too much of it to come to a conclusion.

You're correct.
Pages: 1 2