(wL) Forums

Full Version: Jesuit trolling and being racist - using n word
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@bison
Can someone ban him? In last scrim he was using racist bullshit and being his usual troll self.
(Jul 14 2018, 12:59 AM)blackout312 Wrote: [ -> ]@bison
Can someone ban him? In last scrim he was using racist bullshit and being his usual troll self.

Not in this scrim, but I've heard this dude say racist shit multiple times.
(Jul 14 2018, 03:29 AM)woKe Wrote: [ -> ]

not even that. He just flat out mutes the whole team and throws non stop. Kid is a complete piece of garbage. Trolling people non stop
(Jul 14 2018, 05:06 PM)SeaNNN Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 14 2018, 03:29 AM)woKe Wrote: [ -> ]

not even that. He just flat out mutes the whole team and throws non stop. Kid is a complete piece of garbage. Trolling people non stop

also check his aliases. "blackhasasaltyvagina"... kids rediculous
we were all having so much fun cracking jokes and he spontaneously goes on a holy rant about racism in America. ruined the entire vibe for the game tbh
I recommend a perma name lock and 2 mo ban to give him some time to put things in perspective
this dudes trademark move is whining followed by a random ignore followed by team flashing in spawn when one little thing doesn’t go his way in a pug. been waiting for this one
If you don't give specific examples for an admin to see, I highly doubt anything will come of a thread like this..
(Jul 15 2018, 12:51 AM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't give specific examples for an admin to see, I highly doubt anything will come of a thread like this..

his name says it all lol. just look at any one of his pugs. hes toxic as shit in everyone. Id rather play with you man. Atleast you make callouts and dont mute everyone.
(Jul 15 2018, 12:51 AM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't give specific examples for an admin to see, I highly doubt anything will come of a thread like this..

Nice comma use, moron
Pages: 1 2