(wL) Forums

Full Version: Intervention's Ban appeal:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alrighty
You sure you got the right place? The words "perfect pug platform" and "war lords" arent used together very often.
"apparently I decided to cheat"
This sounds like THAT BUS trying to get his alt account unbanned
Sorry man, we are looking for a NEVER, NEVER EVER apology. You had the two nevers, but forgot the ever and for that my good, sir, you appeal has been...

DENIED
(Dec 13 2018, 09:42 PM)Young_Architect Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds like THAT BUS trying to get his alt account unbanned
Idk, just wanted to get unbanned not that I care that much about a dead game lol just wanted to play some css pugs, all good tho
(Dec 14 2018, 02:55 AM)fAt Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry man, we are looking for a NEVER, NEVER EVER apology. You had the two nevers, but forgot the ever and for that my good, sir, you appeal has been...

DENIED

Yes
(Dec 13 2018, 07:44 PM)rookoo Wrote: [ -> ]"apparently I decided to cheat"

Yes
(Dec 13 2018, 05:47 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]You sure you got the right place?  The words "perfect pug platform" and "war lords" arent used together very often.

True.
Anyways, so there's no point of this ban appeal thread anymore, can someone delete this thread since it fills up your forums?
Pages: 1 2