(wL) Forums

Full Version: Indian man / nelson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KIDS trolling cuz he mad as fuck bruv.
Team flashes most of game but like second to last round just blocks the fuck out of team in SA2 and then trolls me by following me and shooting repeatedly.

https://war-lords.net/pugs/75811

P.S. make me and admin bcuz fk these faggots.
(Jul 10 2019, 01:13 AM)Tea Wrote: [ -> ]KIDS trolling cuz he mad as fuck bruv.
Team flashes most of game but like second to last round just blocks the fuck out of team in SA2 and then trolls me by following me and shooting repeatedly.

https://war-lords.net/pugs/75811

P.S. make me and admin bcuz fk these faggots.

Thanks for the report will look into the report.
Can you provide the player pug  profile as well.

You are  welcome to apply for admin Smile
Okay, I watched the second half of the match (T side for you guys, when the complaints of trolling happened). These are the notes I have.

- At the start of T side, Garq is complaining about Nelson before the rounds begin
- During the first three rounds of the second half, Nelson and other members of the team are bantering among each other. There is name calling, and slight racism by Nelson, but nothing too serious.
- In round 25 the banter begins again.
- In round 26 Nelson shoots each member of his team who is with him in SA1. He does not spam, but it could be argued that this gives away player positions and numbers to the opposing team.
- In round 27 Nelson shoots a team member while they are in lower mid looking CT. He then blocks two team members from entering mid from SA2, while spamming his AK at them. He then continues to block a team member from moving through SA2 to B site, where the rest of the team is trying to take the site. He finally follows his team mate through Long B, spamming his AK and giving away their position.

Though his team complained of team flashes, I did not see any. This is enough trolling to warrant a short ban, though. I don't know of any past issues with this player, so I will start with a two day ban. If needed, we will move up from there.