(wL) Forums

Full Version: admin abuse keep tell me am get ban for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
admin abuse keep tell me am get ban for no reason player name kobe
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. First of all, you have me ignored in game forever so it's not my fault when other people are telling you what I'm writing in chat, you can ignore that as well. And second of all, instead of wasting your time here, go and play as much as you can because I will catch you with your cheats one day Smile

Have a lovely day :*
(Apr 03 2020, 05:09 AM)alive hunter Wrote: [ -> ]admin abuse keep tell me am get ban for no reason player name kobe

Form a coherent sentence.
i was going to make a post myself but found this one already. this guy is threatening me over and over ingame over an accicental teamflash
(
Private to CARB) Kobe: do not teamflash like that next time Smile

i told him not to private message me again threatening me

(Private to CARB) Kobe: just a warning Big Grin
(Private to CARB) Kobe: last warning... thats all

also KOBE rage quit a pug yesterday 3 rounds in because he didnt want to play vs good players like griz when we had 8 specs to join another server with 3 people; him being the third to join. then came back and proceed to kick 3 specs telling them to join the other server.

also threatened me yesterday about going spec at the beginning of the game to change my rates. this guy a pos why tf is he still an admin? give him 2 week suspension atleast.
kobe kicked my cat downstairs :'(
How is that admin abuse? This is verbal abuse at best. "keep tell me am get ban for no reason" I don't see where the admin abuse part in this is.
Gagged it really reflects well on wL when u have an admin verbal and admin abusing
(Apr 04 2020, 12:20 AM)l0g Wrote: [ -> ]i was going to make a post myself but found this one already. this guy is threatening me over and over ingame over an accicental teamflash
(
Private to CARB) Kobe: do not teamflash like that next time Smile

i told him not to private message me again threatening me

(Private to CARB) Kobe: just a warning Big Grin
(Private to CARB) Kobe: last warning... thats all

also KOBE rage quit a pug yesterday 3 rounds in because he didnt want to play vs good players like gfiz when we had 8 specs to join another server with 3 people. then came back and proceed to kick 3 specs telling them to join the other server.

also threatened me yesterday about going spec at the beginning of the game to change my rates. this guy a pos why tf is he still an admin? give him 2 week suspension atleast.

lmaooo. I don't know what to say to you because I am not sure if you are serious or not.
I am threatening you? hahahaha. I private messaged you because you team flashed me to get a knife kill & the only way for me to warn you is through a private message since you have me ignored.
I am not even going to reply back to your other comments because ill be wasting my time.
You're a joke Smile
(Apr 04 2020, 12:40 AM)l0g Wrote: [ -> ]Gagged it really reflects well on wL when u have an admin verbal and admin abusing

Once again CARB, there's no admin abuse present. Thanks
(Apr 04 2020, 12:50 AM)Gagged Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 04 2020, 12:40 AM)l0g Wrote: [ -> ]Gagged it really reflects well on wL when u have an admin verbal and admin abusing

Once again CARB, there's no admin abuse present. Thanks

LOL yugo u really have no say in this matter. this is for players to express our rights and express our concerns over this admin abuse. not for you to blindly defend your buddy.
Pages: 1 2