(wL) Forums

Full Version: CARB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[05:19]
l0g:
im gonna get
a vpn
make 10 accs
cheat on all of em

[05:19]
loonball:
those will make great chat logs for the forum

[05:20]
0:
why would you do that?

loonball:
your chances of being unbanned now are zilch

l0g:
youll never know its me
This is insane. Carb is permanently banned from Warlords, which would make anyone who was on the receiving end of such a punishment really think about their actions, and to rectify their mistakes -- to know that such a punishment came from such an exacting and unfaltering authority too. Carb is clearly displaying here his complete disregard for the authorities of Warlords and other players. Luckily we don't need to be technically minded to find Carb if he happens to want to try and worm his way back into the game -- his mental retardation leaks like a bitch on her period all over the place and is really smelly too. I have repeatedly pleaded with Carb to not consider his mother a projectile that he can throw around the house she allows him to dwell in as if she were on wires in a blockbuster movie, but alas she will receive the anger from the decision the Warlord's admin has taken today, very sad.
if CARB ever does come back can someone please stop him from speccing in and out to get the best possible spawn point? shit is annoying as hell and clearly an exploit, no idea why the admins tolerated him doing that crap
(Apr 06 2020, 01:54 AM)Falco Wrote: [ -> ]if CARB ever does come back can someone please stop him from speccing in and out to get the best possible spawn point? shit is annoying as hell and clearly an exploit, no idea why the admins tolerated him doing that crap

there's multiple reasons to his ban, this is one.
so what exactly did he get banned for? everyone knows me and carb are not friends. but you cant ban a kid for crying? GiB is the biggest baby and most toxic person on the server yet he has admin and is the reason carb is banned..the kid trolls people.. so do 90% of the players on the server. if your going to ban one person for doing something ban everyone for doing it. being an admin means you dont pick sides or pick and choose who is allowed to do things and who isnt. you cant ban someone just because you dont like them and have a personal vendetta this shit is getting out of hand lately
(Apr 09 2020, 04:25 PM)icon.voices Wrote: [ -> ]so what exactly did he get banned for? everyone knows me and carb are not friends. but you cant ban a kid for crying? GiB is the biggest baby and most toxic person on the server yet he has admin and is the reason carb is banned..the kid trolls people.. so do 90% of the players on the server. if your going to ban one person for doing something ban everyone for doing it. being an admin means you dont pick sides or pick and choose who is allowed to do things and who isnt. you cant ban someone just because you dont like them and have a personal vendetta this shit is getting out of hand lately

What is this a fucking orgy now? Do you Top and Carb have forums parties where you buttsecks each other then devise a plan to help our your boyyytoyy?
(Apr 09 2020, 09:13 PM)fAt Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 09 2020, 04:25 PM)icon.voices Wrote: [ -> ]so what exactly did he get banned for? everyone knows me and carb are not friends. but you cant ban a kid for crying? GiB is the biggest baby and most toxic person on the server yet he has admin and is the reason carb is banned..the kid trolls people.. so do 90% of the players on the server. if your going to ban one person for doing something ban everyone for doing it. being an admin means you dont pick sides or pick and choose who is allowed to do things and who isnt. you cant ban someone just because you dont like them and have a personal vendetta this shit is getting out of hand lately

What is this a fucking orgy now? Do you Top and Carb have forums parties where you buttsecks each other then devise a plan to help our your boyyytoyy?

this guy always has something to say dont he hahahaa keep sucking on it big boy. i was just defending a friend. ur trolling cya
(Apr 10 2020, 02:01 AM)TopShelfSyM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 09 2020, 09:13 PM)fAt Wrote: [ -> ]

this guy always has something to say dont he hahahaa keep sucking on it big boy. i was just defending a friend. ur trolling cya

fat i dont understand why u want carb to be banned so bad?
btw WL forums are LITTY
i don't understand why you would ban him, when the server is already struggling.

so what if he says he's going to cheat. If you're good enough, you'll get the better of him. Not always, but you will. It's not like call of duty where you get attacked in your spawn point. I see it as a challenge, and even tho CARB sometimes trolls at me, i still find him to be good competition.

people have been exploiting this game, and how to get better for decades, and this late in the game, where there aren't that many people playing anymore, players tend to get to know each other better, and personal vendettas arise. please be adults.

If you're not good at this game at this stage, you never will be cause there's not enough competition for you to get better against. Perhaps download some cheats yourself or move on.
Pages: 1 2