(wL) Forums

Full Version: Holla 2021 yet feels like 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name : HyperC
STEAM : STEAM_0:0:9185857
Timezone: Central Illinois UTC -6:00
Reason: Because it's 2021 and what more can happen.. Server really needs an admin to many have gone afk!
gross
hyper is a sweetheart, give his life meaning
(Oct 09 2021, 11:35 PM)sparky Wrote: [ -> ]hyper is a sweetheart, give his life meaning

[Image: kiss-now-kiss.gif]
Can someone at least deny my admin app jesus ? no answer is the worst answer
Can't believe you took bison to your boom boom room, and he wont even make you an admin
SHEESH
Yes, It was mainly because Bison said I was a cheap ass
(Oct 09 2021, 11:35 PM)sparky Wrote: [ -> ]hyper is a sweetheart, give his life meaning

If you think a racist person is a sweetheart, Then I don't know what a real sweetheart is...
(Dec 20 2021, 05:15 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote: [ -> ]

If you think a racist person is a sweetheart, Then I don't know what a real sweetheart is...

LOL, i heard plenty from all side team speak discord so if you want me to speak on things i have heard then just say it. So unless you are still mad cause i told you 5yrs ago to go farm rice then hold it against. I won't deny you rage and can't handle it back have a good holiday
(Dec 20 2021, 05:27 AM)HyperC Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 20 2021, 05:15 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL, i heard plenty from all side team speak discord so if you want me to speak on things i have heard then just say it. So unless you are still mad cause i told you 5yrs ago to go farm rice then hold it against. I won't deny you rage and can't handle it back have a good holiday

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Regardless of past or now, the fact still remains that your a racist mfer Smile
Pages: 1 2