(wL) Forums

Full Version: Kibblez Ban Appeal (7 Years Ago)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name at the time of the ban:Kibblez

SteamID: [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:21983554[/font]

Hello, I'm here to appeal an automated permanent ban that had happened 7 years ago.

I had joined up into the server unintentionally with files that had been correlated with ESP/Wallhacks.

Around 2017 (the time of my ban) my IRL friend had showed me some free cheats that he was using. Shortly after seeing him use these, I came to a sudden realization that most of the servers that I was frequently playing in, had no cheat protection from these free cheats that my friend and inevitably a ton of other people were using on these servers. I started playing with 1 specific file from this cheat pack so when i had joined into a server that didn't have custom skins blocked, I knew that it wasn't worth my time. Which eventually led me to join into one of the wL PUG servers without realizing it would instantly ban people with any of the files correlated with this said free cheat pack.

This was a stupid & hard lesson to learn as at the time I took a lot of pride in my gaming skills. I removed this custom file from my cs folder and continued playing many years after this ban from wL. I made a handful of friends from your guys' servers and genuinely enjoyed all of my time that i had spent in the pug matches and even just chatting with people in the waiting lobbies.

My friend convinced me to post this so I can play a PUG with her on your guys' servers once again. With this all being said I truly hope you can trust me with a second chance.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my post.

-Kay

Here's a couple of very old clips from the PUG servers:
https://youtu.be/Gi-EkPZTc1I?t=71 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDY2aqa...Kibblez604
(Sep 25 2022, 06:34 AM)KayBeezy Wrote: [ -> ]Name at the time of the ban:Kibblez

SteamID: [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:21983554[/font]

Hello, I'm here to appeal an automated permanent ban that had happened 7 years ago.

I had joined up into the server unintentionally with files that had been correlated with ESP/Wallhacks.

Around 2017 (the time of my ban) my IRL friend had showed me some free cheats that he was using. Shortly after seeing him use these, I came to a sudden realization that most of the servers that I was frequently playing in, had no cheat protection from these free cheats that my friend and inevitably a ton of other people were using on these servers. I started playing with 1 specific file from this cheat pack so when i had joined into a server that didn't have custom skins blocked, I knew that it wasn't worth my time. Which eventually led me to join into one of the wL PUG servers without realizing it would instantly ban people with any of the files correlated with this said free cheat pack.

This was a stupid & hard lesson to learn as at the time I took a lot of pride in my gaming skills. I removed this custom file from my cs folder and continued playing many years after this ban from wL. I made a handful of friends from your guys' servers and genuinely enjoyed all of my time that i had spent in the pug matches and even just chatting with people in the waiting lobbies.

My friend convinced me to post this so I can play a PUG with her on your guys' servers once again. With this all being said I truly hope you can trust me with a second chance.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my post.

-Kay

Here's a couple of very old clips from the PUG servers:
https://youtu.be/Gi-EkPZTc1I?t=71 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDY2aqa...Kibblez604

Thank you for your appeal, please have patience as this may take a few days to review and get back to you on this case . Have a good day until then !
These claims are so fishy and contradictory. If you had simply said, "yeah I cheated 7 years ago. it's been a very long time. I'm reformed please unban me. I'll be a good boy." I'd probably laugh and unban.

However, you've made strange contradictory claims so let's go through them.

(Sep 25 2022, 06:34 AM)KayBeezy Wrote: [ -> ]automated permanent ban that had happened 7 years ago.
The ban occurred March 14 2015. So yes, 2022 minus 2015 equals 7 years.

(Sep 25 2022, 06:34 AM)KayBeezy Wrote: [ -> ]Around 2017 (the time of my ban)
Now you're alleging the ban occurred in 2017 which would have been 5 years ago. The ban did not occur in 2017.

(Sep 25 2022, 06:34 AM)KayBeezy Wrote: [ -> ]I had joined up into the server unintentionally with files that had been correlated with ESP/Wallhacks.
Are you alleging your intention wasn't to join the server with your testing files? However, in the next paragraph you admit to intentionally testing all servers to verify if they're "worth your time."

(Sep 25 2022, 06:34 AM)KayBeezy Wrote: [ -> ]I had joined up into the server unintentionally with files that had been correlated with ESP/Wallhacks.
(Sep 25 2022, 06:34 AM)KayBeezy Wrote: [ -> ]I started playing with 1 specific file from this cheat pack
Huh? You allege it's "files" then you allege it's "1 specific file"? what? some kind of mental gymnastics

(Sep 25 2022, 06:34 AM)KayBeezy Wrote: [ -> ]most of the servers that I was frequently playing in, had no cheat protection ... I started playing with 1 specific file from this cheat pack so when i had joined into a server that didn't have custom skins blocked, I knew that it wasn't worth my time.
The claim here is very bizarre. You allege only using "1 specific file" for testing whether custom skins are blocked on various servers.

I'm not sure of any 1 specific file from a cheat pack to swap out to make it visibly obvious on every map that custom skins are allowed. Different maps use different textures and models. I suppose you could change a character skin like arctic avengers but then what if no one selects the arctic avenger skin on the server?

Also, why go out of your way to use only "1 specific file" and not the entire cheat? In fact, why load up anything from the cheat pack at all to test? The server's settings can be checked by typing sv_pure and sv_consistency into console while connected. Alternatively, there's plenty of legitimate non-cheat custom skin/texture packs which do not offer an unfair advantage (transparency) but are still obvious to you if they successfully load.
yeah I cheated 7 years ago. it's been a very long time. I'm reformed please unban me. I'll be a good boy.
Bison handling the big wl issues
I’m tempted to just post up denied and call it a day but bison determines this one
I'm the one that pushed him to appeal his ban cause I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal to unban someone that's been banned 7 years ago from a game that's 15 or so years old. Apparently I was wrong. Rip.
I was also the one that told him to do the copy paste cause I thought it would be funny. :L
If someone raped someone 7 years ago would you not want justice?

THESE ARE SERIOUS GAMES WITH SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES

.....WHY YOU HANGING OUT WITH CHEATERS?
(Oct 06 2022, 12:52 AM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]If someone raped someone 7 years ago would you not want justice?

THESE ARE SERIOUS GAMES WITH SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES

.....WHY YOU HANGING OUT WITH CHEATERS?

A basic rapist gets released from prison after about 8 years, I think you should wait 1 more year kibblez
Pages: 1 2