(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna keep it short and sweet, used to use mat wallhack when it was going around around 6-7 years ago, was being an idiot kid who didn't think about choices I made. Just wanna pug with friends and enjoy the game again how I used to (-the cheats)
GOTTA LIVE WITH THE REPROCUSSIONS YOU DIRTY CHEATER
I understand the distaste towards cheaters, I've still been playing CS GO/Source and now 2 without assistance of any kind ever since and as I'm sure is a shared experience, have ran into countless cheaters. It's blatantly clear that I didn't make a good choice as a literal 15 year old but I think after 6 years, consideration could be taken that I have changed my opinion on cheating and that like I said, I just want to pug with friends.

As well, I'm almost certain 6 years is quite a long time to be facing repercussions (the proper way to spell it) for the mistakes of a literal child.

I hope I've voiced myself and stated my place well enough. I will await moderator judgement. Thank you for your time.
I DONT BERIEVE YOU
Well I'm sorry about your lack of trust in me for the decisions of my younger self, but it seems you aren't a moderator. It is up to them to determine whether or not I am permitted back. I will respect their decision and opinion, but sadly not yours. Thank you for your comments.
JOKES ON YOU DUMMIE

ZEDS DED BABY, ZEDS DED
This guy is under literally every appeal... Can we refer to rule #7?

> Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.*
> Failure to comply with ban appeal rules shall result in your forum access being suspended. Any existing bans shall also have their duration lengthened.
LOL

PLEASE MR. BANNED, TELL ME ABOUT THE REWLS HERE
I think you're misunderstanding something. You are referring to a mistake I made over 6, almost 7, years ago now. I was a child, I didn't care about ANY rules. Since then, I have grown, gone through major life events, and otherwise come out better as a result. I don't understand what your problem is, or why you act so immaturely here. I simply want to be able to enjoy pugging with friends. Now please, either give me a serious response that I can reply to or leave this ticket to be judged by admins because you're quite annoying and I don't intend on entertaining your antagonistic and argumentative behavior. Thank you.
YOU'RE RIGHT, THIS GAME IS FOR MATURE ADULTS WHO ACT ACCORDINGLY. I'M COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE. YOU WERE A CHILD THEN, AND TOTALLY A MATURE ADULT NOW WHOS READY FOR THE PRIVILAGE THAT IS TO PLAY. I GIVE YOU YOUR SERIOUS RESPONSE.

NA NA NA NA BOO BOO YOU'RE BANNED YOU STUPID TWIT