(wL) Forums

Full Version: left a pug after not subbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello didnt know about leaving after the map switches and got banned. appealing it too be shortened
used the thing on my profile for unbans thank you guys for the pug servers i will be donating as soon as i can and get a new gift card cc (one with enough for dono)
just rage quit a pug because commander booce dropped a 0 bomb and one round played deaf and yea it was dumb how it played out i was looking at someone and he was stupidly looking the other way. other then that the pugs have been great
(Apr 06 2024, 07:05 AM)nomisdsgn Wrote: [ -> ]just rage quit a pug because commander booce dropped a 0 bomb and one round played deaf and yea it was dumb how it played out i was looking at someone and he was stupidly looking the other way. other then that the pugs have been great
i was dropping a 0 bomb so i could play another map faster (i dont like contra)
(Apr 06 2024, 01:54 PM)Commmmmmando Booce Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 06 2024, 07:05 AM)nomisdsgn Wrote: [ -> ]just rage quit a pug because commander booce dropped a 0 bomb and one round played deaf and yea it was dumb how it played out i was looking at someone and he was stupidly looking the other way. other then that the pugs have been great
i was dropping a 0 bomb so i could play another map faster (i dont like contra)

not even better than a bot idc what map you dislike or like you knew exactly how bad you were doing trying or not you waste everyones time stupid old person im guessing
i hope someone weighs in. uncomp play dropping a 0 bomb on purpose

also gtfo my thread commander
https://war-lords.net/pugs/93114

this is the pug where he wasted our time and then ruined a round for me by getting in my way and going in front of me so i couldnt shoot the terrorists
THIS IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE AND NEEDS TO BE TREATED AS SO