(wL) Forums

Full Version: mp_startmoney 16000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A few people requested. What do you think?
itll bump up activity, peopel that join wont get owned with pistols and will be encouraged to stay.
I was thinking of making a plugin that gives people extra money when they go negative (IE: Wins: 1 Losses: 4). It'll be pittance pay for newbs. Big Grin
M. Bison Wrote:I was thinking of making a plugin that gives people extra money when they go negative (IE: Wins: 1 Losses: 4). It'll be pittance pay for newbs. Big Grin
Hell ya, best idea ever, i'll be so rich i can buy 1000 AWP's
M. Bison Wrote:I was thinking of making a plugin that gives people extra money when they go negative (IE: Wins: 1 Losses: 4). It'll be pittance pay for newbs. Big Grin

just make it fair, let everyone start with 16k. That's what most people want.
fine, fine. i'll see what happens.
I'd prefer to keep things the way the were: normal cash. So I'll vote now on $16000 starting cash.
But the plugin for giving extra cash to negative score players sounds interesting.
I prefer start with 16000$ better  Smile

Anonymous

800...  give us at least first 1-2 rounds without awps and autos! Really, it was designed to be 800 on the begining. I love pistol round and how you have to earn money by wining first round. 
ruplayer Wrote:800...  give us at least first 1-2 rounds without awps and autos! Really, it was designed to be 800 on the begining. I love pistol round and how you have to earn money by wining first round.

Its only one server Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4