(wL) Forums

Full Version: Valve Source Update v62 [6/23/2011]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Valve Source Update [6/23/2011]

do i just have to copy the rev.ini or everything all together??

Everything in that download

still aint working mate , im sorry abt being such a noob . wat do i do now , i copied every file frm that download , and edited the file as directed..

o.o

Try doing that, then going into options>multiplayer>advancedĀ  and see if there is an option there to change your name.

lol feriorĀ  i tried changing it , but it goes back to the original name Sad . i wanna try all the options b4 i uninstall . what do i do next mate?

ramesh from india Wrote:lol feriorĀ  i tried changing it , but it goes back to the original name Sad . i wanna try all the options b4 i uninstall . what do i do next mate?

when you try to change it, what name does it go to? in other words, what name can you not change it from

i registered wth setti , with a user name , my login on css.setti.info is the name i cant get away from Sad

ramesh from india Wrote:i registered wth setti , with a user name , my login on css.setti.info is the name i cant get away from Sad

O_O

wait what lol. how is it using your user name?

i tried every patch on the net , dint work , finally went snoopin in the setti forums , asked me to register , i then register wth it , then the patch comes out , i install it , ever since tat time it stuck at my user name .. Sad

Not to be an ass or anything but...you ARE saving the changes to the rev.ini when you are exiting it, right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14