(wL) Forums

Full Version: freezetime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Anonymous

Please turn off freezetime or set it to 1 sec. It's almost impossible to rush fast now... players now camp more because of it. Whoever set it to 3 sec did a bad move.
dude, i find myself buying as the round starts and therefore losing rushing time and therefore possibly losing the round. 3 seconds isnt that bad since you can still buy in the amount of time allowed

Anonymous

King_Viper Wrote:dude, i find myself buying as the round starts and therefore losing rushing time and therefore possibly losing the round. 3 seconds isnt that bad since you can still buy in the amount of time allowed

I buy everything I need in less than one sec, sometimes 1.2-1.4 sec, so why should I wait, because you're slow?
ruplayer Wrote:
King_Viper Wrote:dude, i find myself buying as the round starts and therefore losing rushing time and therefore possibly losing the round. 3 seconds isnt that bad since you can still buy in the amount of time allowed

I buy everything I need in less than one sec, sometimes 1.2-1.4 sec, so why should I wait, because you're slow?
Are you really so impatient that you cant wait THREE SECONDS?

If not, drink more Mtn. Dew, that makes time go by much faster

Anonymous

King_Viper Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

A) It's not about time I wait.(but this is annoying too)
B) Sometimes you don't die, and no need to buy stuff.
C) No chance to do a quick rush.
D) Your answer is silly, I don't think you understood me.
ruplayer Wrote:
King_Viper Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

A) It's not about time I wait.(but this is annoying too)
B) Sometimes you don't die, and no need to buy stuff.
C) No chance to do a quick rush.
D) Your answer is silly, I don't think you understood me.
I see your points but I dont understand C. You can still do a quick rush just because there is a freeze time doesnt mean that either team gets out before the other.
ruplayer Wrote:Please turn off freezetime or set it to 1 sec. It's almost impossible to rush fast now... players now camp more because of it. Whoever set it to 3 sec did a bad move.

Buying quickly, and rushing, is part of the game... a 3 sec counter is more newb friendly feature.

I can go either way with this topic... But I'd personally like the counter to be reduced to 1 second on server 1, 2 and 4, where people try to play the game in its purest forum... Do what you will with the 24/7 servers and mod servers...

Remember… buying fast is part of the game and a skill that some of us have learned and practiced over time… Taking away this skill would be like removing flash bangs… Some people are crazy good with flashing, and some people do not use them at all. Just because some people are not good with flashes, does that mean we should remove that part of the game all together?  :-\

Anonymous

You don't understand C ? here is a quick example:

Map - Nuke.
Team - Terrorists.

NO FREEZETIME : You buy some quick mp5 switch to knife and run inside open that door to the right get in that vent, you are now on the B bomb site and can plant it.

3 SEC FREEZTIME: You buy some shit within 0,5 sec, wait till motherfucking freeztime let you run, all ct's are already armed to the teeth and ready to go, you open that door, and get tons of bullets in your face.

Clear now?
ruplayer Wrote:You don't understand C ? here is a quick example:

Map - Nuke.
Team - Terrorists.

NO FREEZETIME : You buy some quick mp5 switch to knife and run inside open that door to the right get in that vent, you are now on the B bomb site and can plant it.

3 SEC FREEZTIME: You buy some shit within 0,5 sec, wait till motherfucking freeztime let you run, all ct's are already armed to the teeth and ready to go, you open that door, and get tons of bullets in your face.

Clear now?
Yeah but like Rabbit said it could really go either way, it just depends on the situation I suppose
RU: That's counting on the fact, that all the CT's are slow at buying as well. Without the freezetime, a lot of other CT players would have already rushed in and put bullets in you as well. That's why Viper was confused.
Pages: 1 2