(wL) Forums

Full Version: please unban me i know i use cheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name was revolution in the game

i dont know my steam id.

i know i was using hacks in your server i know i use abusive languages in the chat cuz i am short tempered boy(i dont know why) please unban me. if i want to use cheats only so i can do it in many other servers but i like your servers and i will not use cheat from now on.i apologise to all admins (that i have abused and tell a lie to) and your cummiunity i say so bad about your website and i sorry to Rabbit specially i want to be unban and i want to play your server they are the best in the world(thats i am saying from my heart)
I don't know why, but I believe him.
Thank you naive for have believe in me
Unfortunately that has little to do with your situation.
If it's the same Revolution (there are a few), then I submitted his ban request because he was using an aimbot. He showed little signs of trying to hide the fact he was hacking, and even after several votebans (which failed) he still refused to turn off the hack.

I'd urge any admin to deny his request for an unban, I believe that he will continue to use hacks. Aimbot is the worst hack you can possibly use, in my opinion. He was running around with an autosniper and deagle, racking up a score of 25-2 (I think that's right) before finally leaving after I submitted his ban request to the forum.

Again, I would ask admins to deny his request.
He didn't even submit his SteamID so there isn't anything I (or we) could do anyway.
this is my steam id STEAM_0:0:1757577
Please unban me now please i will do anything you want except donating

Anonymous

lol naive is naive, I don't believe him.
Pages: 1 2