(wL) Forums

Full Version: Special Hand Symbols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Lol this nub cracks me up^
13? Dude im 17 stupid you self minded child You won the debate? Hell naw it aint over lets keep going.

Well I await your rebuttal, sir.
TeChN9Ne Wrote:Lol this nub cracks me up^
13? Dude im 17 ...i luv u... you self minded child You won the debate? Hell naw it aint over lets keep going.

I wasnt calling you 13, it was directed to dreams considering he really is 13...  :Smile
and you Got a Problem with it?
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:You got a problem with it?

Yeah and with your grammar.
I never understood why are paper money had such images on it, some type of code would be one.
Wrench Wrote:I never understood why are paper money had such images on it, some type of code would be one.

Or maybe it's because of all the facts I previously stated about the design of the bill, you know?
I like the conspiracy theories though, makes things much more interesting.
Fair enough, you can find something interesting without having to believe in it. Like I think the chupacabra is interesting, but I know it's not real because that's just stupid.

It's the same thing with this. I think it's interesting that so many people seem to believe in the Illuminati, although every single piece of "evidence" that one of the believers brings up, can easily be attributed to normal behaviour with facts based deeply in history and reason.
What u mean?!? Im iluminiti u dont belive in us :o!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10