(wL) Forums

Full Version: Special Hand Symbols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
TeChN9Ne Wrote:Most rappers including lil wanye drake ect. write songs that can be played backwards and discover hidden messages, Drake - Who would of though i would get caught up in this life. What life? Music has the most proof of the evil that is here today. Lil wayne - i feel like dying backwards. We on the ground beneath ya? Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven backwards. I cant be saved now because i live with satan, Heres to my sweet satan He'll give them those with him 666, who owns this earth built below? Slim Shady - Not afraid backwards. My open arms the devil fails my hearts still good and thank you once again, just wanna say im okay i am your friend, i am your friend. I survived Illuminati And i gotta take a stand now, im not gonna start till they force my mind Give it all to us and i swear their filthy hands shall die. Jay made a song named Lucifer who does that? course is Lucifer son of the morning, he says this because in the morning the sun rises and Illuminati believes that the sun is Lucifer's eye, If you need anymore proof keep denying the Illuminati, If you dont believe theses are real messages go reverse theses songs and listen for yourself

Firstly, if you wanted me to listen to some songs backwards, you could have at least given me the song titles. So fail on you.

Secondly, I have already pointed out that Lucifer is not the son of the morning, and I am still yet to find anything about the Illuminati believing that the sun is the eye of Lucifer.
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and "fictitious'. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.
In modern times it is also used to refer to a "purported" conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.
I, The Rival Wrote:
TeChN9Ne Wrote:Most rappers including lil wanye drake ect. write songs that can be played backwards and discover hidden messages, Drake - Who would of though i would get caught up in this life. What life? Music has the most proof of the evil that is here today. Lil wayne - i feel like dying backwards. We on the ground beneath ya? Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven backwards. I cant be saved now because i live with satan, Heres to my sweet satan He'll give them those with him 666, who owns this earth built below? Slim Shady - Not afraid backwards. My open arms the devil fails my hearts still good and thank you once again, just wanna say im okay i am your friend, i am your friend. I survived Illuminati And i gotta take a stand now, im not gonna start till they force my mind Give it all to us and i swear their filthy hands shall die. Jay made a song named Lucifer who does that? course is Lucifer son of the morning, he says this because in the morning the sun rises and Illuminati believes that the sun is Lucifer's eye, If you need anymore proof keep denying the Illuminati, If you dont believe theses are real messages go reverse theses songs and listen for yourself

Firstly, if you wanted me to listen to some songs backwards, you could have at least given me the song titles. So fail on you.

Secondly, I have already pointed out that Lucifer is not the son of the morning, and I am still yet to find anything about the Illuminati believing that the sun is the eye of Lucifer.

Lol, you cant read. Still wanna say there and say he didnt provide song titles? Fail on your part, sir.  ;D
EternalReaper Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Lol, you cant read. Still wanna say there and say he didnt provide song titles? Fail on your part, sir.  ;D

You can actually read half of the stuff that this kid writes? Thanks for pointing those bits out, because I doubt I would have ever found those song titles without your help (not even being sarcastic, this kid needs to find some form of writing structure).

None of those subliminal messages have anything to do with the Illuminati by the way.
I have to say, If you were reading that without knowing that those were the titles of songs beforehand (which is probably the case here minus Stairway), it would be damn near impossible to figure out.
JackMonroe Wrote:I have to say, If you were reading that without knowing that those were the titles of songs beforehand (which is probably the case here minus Stairway), it would be damn near impossible to figure out.

Exactly why I missed them out. Apart from Stairway. Everyone knows Stairway.
JackMonroe Wrote:I have to say, If you were reading that without knowing that those were the titles of songs beforehand (which is probably the case here minus Stairway), it would be damn near impossible to figure out.

Considering he put em as " Artist - Song " it wasnt that hard...

I, The Rival Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

You can actually read half of the stuff that this kid writes?

Yeah? Its pretty clear...
You missed out Drake. All his points and sentences just kinda merge in to one, because he's not breaking up his sentences with paragraphs, or writing with any sort of semblance of correct use of punctuation.

Also, when quoting song lyrics, it's best to use quotemarks. So then , you know, it would be a bit easier to actually know which is the lyrics from the song and which is the song title. Oh, and using correct capitalisation of words, like song titles for instance. So it would be "Stairway to Heaven", not "stairway to heaven".

Yes, I can read, but it helps if the person writing has a bit of structure, you know? It's like, now that I type like this, I also read like this, so it's hard to break the (good) habit of a lifetime just to try and comprehend someone posting in this way.

EDIT : Also yeah, my points still stand. You guys don't seem to have addressed them. There was a very long post I made back a page ago or so, which I am still waiting for a response to, as I fully dissected everything that Tech had said to try and prove the existence of the Illuminatis influence on the design of the one dollar bill. I also responded to that post about the songs having subliminal messages inside them, saying that none of those lyrics are actually about the Illuminati.

If you're going to try and debate with me, at least have some form of plan, or at least a basic grasp of the idea of a balanced arguement. Thanks.
I, The Rival Wrote:You missed out Drake. All his points and sentences just kinda merge in to one, because he's not breaking up his sentences with paragraphs, or writing with any sort of semblance of correct use of punctuation.

Also, when quoting song lyrics, it's best to use quotemarks. So then , you know, it would be a bit easier to actually know which is the lyrics from the song and which is the song title. Oh, and using correct capitalisation of words, like song titles for instance. So it would be "Stairway to Heaven", not "stairway to heaven".

Yes, I can read, but it helps if the person writing has a bit of structure, you know? It's like, now that I type like this, I also read like this, so it's hard to break the (good) habit of a lifetime just to try and comprehend someone posting in this way.

He didnt put a song for Drake, just a lyric from one of his songs...  Wink
EternalReaper Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You missed out Drake. All his points and sentences just kinda merge in to one, because he's not breaking up his sentences with paragraphs, or writing with any sort of semblance of correct use of punctuation.

He didnt put a song for Drake, just a lyric from one of his songs...  Wink

Exactly. That was his first example, so I expected the rest to just be an artist name with some superstitious gibberish about the Devil after it. Now you see why structure is important, right? He should have made it like :

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven :

"lyrics here"

Drake - Song Title :

"lyrics here"

Lil Wayne - Song Title :

"lyrics here"

Whoever Was Next - Song Title :

"lyrics here"

RATHER THAN :

"Drake blah blah blah Led Zep blah blah the devil blah Illuminati blah you're blind because you don't believe what I believe blah blah"

You know?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10