(wL) Forums

Full Version: Special Hand Symbols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
TeChN9Ne Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:
TeChN9Ne Wrote:Sorry to say Rival but the evidence is clear everyone knows there here and all of us are on the side that wants expose the Illuminati and help the world wake up from years and years of secrets, The government shouldn't keep any secrets from us. The NWO(New World Order) is real and it was born on September 11th 2001. every country into one government, Most leaders are informed about this plan and are preparing for this. The history books were edited by them, They can make you think whatever they want and its been working for more then 200 years, Its called mind control. "Immortal Technique - Im just trying to save the world but your getting in line to rape her"

If you want to expose them, since you know who they are, then expose them.  Give me their names and addresses and I will go investigate them.
Here are the 13 top bloodlines:
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline
Now its your job to find out who are in these families, One address would be Washington D.C The White House.

I am guessing that you believe this because you read that in the Garden of Eden, Eve had sex with Satan (who was in the form of a snake) and gave birth to Cain (the apparent son of the Devil) and Abel (the son of Adam). Thus, you now believe that these families are descendants of Cain, the son of the Devil.

Why would one of the addresses be The White House?

You still are yet to address my massive post completely discounting everything that you have "proved" so far, and I am guessing that it's just going to be a trend like this :

- You post something full to the brim with things that you think are fact.
- I find plenty of reasons why the things that you posted are completely false.
- You ignore me, tell me I am blind and spout more rubbish.

It's all very good to tell me to research stuff, but you haven't researched anything. You just go to websites fill with "pro-Illuminati-conspiracy facts" and don't actually look for unbiased information.

No, the Illuminati didn't tell me to write this stuff, because the Illuminati doesn't exist.
TeChN9Ne Wrote:Sorry to say Rival but the evidence is clear everyone knows there here and all of us are on the side that wants expose the Illuminati and help the world wake up from years and years of secrets, The government shouldn't keep any secrets from us. The NWO(New World Order) is real and it was born on September 11th 2001. every country into one government, Most leaders are informed about this plan and are preparing for this. The history books were edited by them, They can make you think whatever they want and its been working for more then 200 years, Its called mind control. "Immortal Technique - Im just trying to save the world but your getting in line to rape her"
ok Tech n9nc you said something about the Back of money the bills Design was made WAY before 9/11 so how could you use that as Prove?
I, The Rival Wrote:No, the Illuminati didn't tell me to write this stuff, because the Illuminati doesn't exist.

That's what they're telling you to type isnt it?

De$ert [email protected]@E Wrote:
ok Tech n9nc you said something about the Back of money the bills Design was made WAY before 9/11 so how could you use that as Prove?

You should be a history teacher...
lol are you Serious?
De$ert [email protected]@E Wrote:lol are you Serious?

lol
lol [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7OVciN4vp0[/youtube]The Fourth Branch Is The Media. They Can Make Or Break Presidents. The Only Truth People Know Is What THey Watch On The News. ANd The News Portrays The Truth. The New Is Thinking For U By NOt Telling The Truth And Trying TO Put THe Fear In You By ALways Reporting, Death Crime, Rape, Job Loss, All Negatitive Crap To Make U Scared.
De$ert [email protected]@E Wrote:lol
lol [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7OVciN4vp0[/youtube]<<< this is So True Stuff look at Weed?
They made it so Tobacoo could Grow. what does Government get from Tobacoo? huge money they made banned Weed Cuz it not addicting.

You dont make weed... You grow it...
i know that -_-
De$ert [email protected]@E Wrote:They made it so Tobacoo could Grow.

Obviously you dont...  :Smile
EternalReaper Wrote:
De$ert [email protected]@E Wrote:They made it so Tobacoo could Grow.

Obviously you dont...  :Smile
They made it illegaly..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10