(wL) Forums

Full Version: why oh why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just playing italy and bam....banned. Why? No hacking. No laggging. No racist or ignorant language. No camping. No killing hostages....etc. Just straight up banned. i literally said "rush right" and i was banned. I would like to know why. It kinda reflects negatively on me. No warnings, high latency, bad language. Nothing. If I had a reason then i could protest. Like,  " No I didn't call that guy whatever". I just don't know. Not a hacker, spammer, camper, general pain in the butt. Please reconsider. Thank you.

------ Merged July 19, 2011 ------

sorry

name -[AS]- Jailor Serry

I.D. Rollpatrol82

Reason - no idea

EDIT: Merged Double Posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
DONT DOUBLE POST!!

STEAM ID??
steam id = rollpatrol82

------ Merged July 19, 2011 ------

oh god..sorry

where is that # listed?

EDIT: Merged Double Posts.
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
REJECTED

Please stop double posting. You were banned by admin Spiffywerks for aimbot. Give me a minute to review the demo now...

Your correct steamID is: STEAM_0:1:42583914

You were definitely using an aim assist cheat. Your staying banned. Are you still going to stick with the "I'm not hacking" claim?
wow this banning process is top notch.

step 1) Ban
step 2) I go thru the process of protesting
step 3) Some dude says I was "defiantly cheating, just trust me".

Well within your rights, but still. Kinda frustrating. Did the demo show the parts where I let an entire clip go without hitting the guy once? He even commented on it. I guess my "aim assist" software is on the fritz. But thanks for atlest replying 
Watch the demo yourself, here.

Paste the file in your Counter-Strike: Source installation directory \cstrike.  Then open CS:S, open the console, and type:

playdemo jerry
i know you couldn't care less but i get an error when trying to open. gameinfo.txt does not exist. It's not a big deal though. It's just a game. Though i guess I'll probably be banned from steam altogether which seems like a waste of money ( just bought it 3 weeks ago after 5 yrs of not playing). But I know you guys have everyone's best interests at heart. Cheaters suck. I'm just sorry i got mistaken for one. ( like you haven't heard that before ). Chive on

Hey check the demo yourself man!!!
try to explain why you shake when you shoot!!!!
God I would love to. But i get an error. I'm not looking to argue. Just wanted a reason. " It's because you F'ing cheat". Ok. Fine. What am I gonna do. I'm sure arguing my case will do nothing. What percentage of people who are accused of hacking actually have their case appealed?  I know you guys deal with this all day and are probably tired of it. I thought it was because I broke the rules of the server. Just wanted to know what rules I broke. If it were anything else ( camping, lagging, being a racist) then I could reasonably argue my case.  But, its just gonna be " you hack". " No I dont". " Yes you do." and so on and so on. Just a game to me fellas. Sorry for making more work for you. Best of luck to you all
He's right. It technially wasn't so much an aimbot as it was anti-recoil. But if you want to play the semantics game, so be it.

I had several players point out to me you were using before I started recording the demo. You've been caught. I'm sorry if you cannot play the demo, but that's not my problem. You should never had used anything to assist you.

Have a good day.
Pages: 1 2 3