Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why oh why
just playing italy and bam....banned. Why? No hacking. No laggging. No racist or ignorant language. No camping. No killing hostages....etc. Just straight up banned. i literally said "rush right" and i was banned. I would like to know why. It kinda reflects negatively on me. No warnings, high latency, bad language. Nothing. If I had a reason then i could protest. Like,  " No I didn't call that guy whatever". I just don't know. Not a hacker, spammer, camper, general pain in the butt. Please reconsider. Thank you.

------ Merged July 19, 2011 ------

sorry

name -[AS]- Jailor Serry

I.D. Rollpatrol82

Reason - no idea

EDIT: Merged Double Posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
DONT DOUBLE POST!!

STEAM ID??
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
steam id = rollpatrol82

------ Merged July 19, 2011 ------

oh god..sorry

where is that # listed?

EDIT: Merged Double Posts.
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
REJECTED

Please stop double posting. You were banned by admin Spiffywerks for aimbot. Give me a minute to review the demo now...

Your correct steamID is: STEAM_0:1:42583914

You were definitely using an aim assist cheat. Your staying banned. Are you still going to stick with the "I'm not hacking" claim?
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
wow this banning process is top notch.

step 1) Ban
step 2) I go thru the process of protesting
step 3) Some dude says I was "defiantly cheating, just trust me".

Well within your rights, but still. Kinda frustrating. Did the demo show the parts where I let an entire clip go without hitting the guy once? He even commented on it. I guess my "aim assist" software is on the fritz. But thanks for atlest replying 
Watch the demo yourself, here.

Paste the file in your Counter-Strike: Source installation directory \cstrike.  Then open CS:S, open the console, and type:

playdemo jerry
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
i know you couldn't care less but i get an error when trying to open. gameinfo.txt does not exist. It's not a big deal though. It's just a game. Though i guess I'll probably be banned from steam altogether which seems like a waste of money ( just bought it 3 weeks ago after 5 yrs of not playing). But I know you guys have everyone's best interests at heart. Cheaters suck. I'm just sorry i got mistaken for one. ( like you haven't heard that before ). Chive on

Hey check the demo yourself man!!!
try to explain why you shake when you shoot!!!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
God I would love to. But i get an error. I'm not looking to argue. Just wanted a reason. " It's because you F'ing cheat". Ok. Fine. What am I gonna do. I'm sure arguing my case will do nothing. What percentage of people who are accused of hacking actually have their case appealed?  I know you guys deal with this all day and are probably tired of it. I thought it was because I broke the rules of the server. Just wanted to know what rules I broke. If it were anything else ( camping, lagging, being a racist) then I could reasonably argue my case.  But, its just gonna be " you hack". " No I dont". " Yes you do." and so on and so on. Just a game to me fellas. Sorry for making more work for you. Best of luck to you all
He's right. It technially wasn't so much an aimbot as it was anti-recoil. But if you want to play the semantics game, so be it.

I had several players point out to me you were using before I started recording the demo. You've been caught. I'm sorry if you cannot play the demo, but that's not my problem. You should never had used anything to assist you.

Have a good day.
[Image: 127101_602.png]