(wL) Forums

Full Version: Anti-camp plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like to camp at the start of the round, and then wait for most of the team to die... and then I go run around the map with my knife out, and try and bum rush the other team, while my team watches me act like a fool.

8)
^same for me i like to camp for the pistol round..
Whimps...  Tongue

Id just prefire every corner.
^lol ok
Keep in mind, the more plugins you add, the less popular a server becomes.
[/quote]

that's true, there are a lot of changes in short period of time, give players to adopt that changes, then add a new one, one at the time please
Camping is a legitimate strategy when appropriate.
I, The Rival Wrote:Camping in other areas is fine, because after you notice that they are camping in the same places, you can out-think them and counter them. For example, I know Barcode always camps A on dust 2 CT side (because I usually cover that same spot for the first minute of playing CT side). So I try and flash and nade him, which usually never works because his aimbot is too good for me Tongue

Camping when they are ignoring the objective is not fine though. You do not only have one role in your team on CS:S, you have to change your strategies and adapt as you play. If I was scouting and picking off guys as CT, and then the bomb was planted in the opposite bomb site, I would pick up a fallen rifle and quickly go to the bomb site to try and defuse. It's no good saying "I am the scouter I only scout, you guys have all the other jobs" because that's not a good team mate Sad
Notice the bolded(or maybe bold, tell me what is true) text in the quote.
That means....."Let's ban BARCODE!He is aimbottin'!!!"
mar_heave Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Camping in other areas is fine, because after you notice that they are camping in the same places, you can out-think them and counter them. For example, I know Barcode always camps A on dust 2 CT side (because I usually cover that same spot for the first minute of playing CT side). So I try and flash and nade him, which usually never works because his aimbot is too good for me Tongue

Camping when they are ignoring the objective is not fine though. You do not only have one role in your team on CS:S, you have to change your strategies and adapt as you play. If I was scouting and picking off guys as CT, and then the bomb was planted in the opposite bomb site, I would pick up a fallen rifle and quickly go to the bomb site to try and defuse. It's no good saying "I am the scouter I only scout, you guys have all the other jobs" because that's not a good team mate Sad
Notice the bolded(or maybe bold, tell me what is true) text in the quote.
That means....."Let's ban BARCODE!He is aimbottin'!!!"
I tried but his hacks were too strong. The hack had some sort of anti-ban feature which banned me instead.  Sad
A admin getting banned?
Dre@m$ Wrote:A admin getting banned?

Yes, Bison got banned from BARCODE's anti-ban hack.  Sad
Pages: 1 2 3