(wL) Forums

Full Version: banned again and for what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one minute im playing and the next im gone? absolutely rediculous
Please take the time, and review;

This: http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... uidelines/

And please post the appropriate information needed for a ban protest.

Thanks.
no need to read i already know the rules and know not to break them so id appreciate an unban pronto k thanks STEAM_0:1:6205948
You were banned by Admin: JAssange
Reason: Aimbot.

There is currently no demo assigned to the Ban in source bans, but if there is the slightest chance this report is accurate, I urge you to come clean before proper evidence, and a ruling is found over this case.
hahahahahah are you kidding me? Ive been playing this game since 2004.. i dont need hacks
I was on the same team as him, he was talking to another player on mic and said along the lines of "Hey check out my aimbot, let me borrow that ak". Shot pattern seemed suspicious enough also for me to believe him.
LOL! i was being sarcastic joking around and just wanted him to give me his gun.. are you kidding me?? lolol
brums Wrote:hahahahahah are you kidding me? Ive been playing this game since 2004.. i dont need hacks

It has been noted, that you do not believe these claims are accurate and you are claiming you do not cheat.

Side note: Playing time and history does not dictate whether or not someone is capable of using some type of cheat.
This case will be judged based on the demo the Banning admin will post shortly.
Please sit tight, and wait for this to happen.

brums Wrote:LOL! i was being sarcastic joking around and just wanted him to give me his gun.. are you kidding me?? lolol

Claiming to hack, in our servers is something we take seriously. Please in the future, try not and do this anymore. We will still wait for the demo to be released before judgment is ruled on this case.
wow really? thats pretty lame.. how long do i have to wait? \

and fyi your wasting yours and my time waiting for a demo
brums Wrote:wow really? thats pretty lame.. how long do i have to wait? \

and fyi your wasting yours and my time waiting for a demo

The rules that make me delegate my time to watch this demo, are the same rules that are delegating my time, to sit here and talk to you on this ban protest and give you useful information. Rules are in place for a reason, and we will both, do our best to follow them through this process.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2