(wL) Forums

Full Version: team stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ruplayer where did  your pic went????? yeah, looks like this is a major problem with stacking  :Smile
First of all I agree with lowrate, I think that it is quite unreasonable and unethical to punish a player for stacking. People should have the right to choose the difficulty at which they play, and while some people prefer to have a greater challenge, others like to be more comfortable.

Secondly, for:
Quote:when someone (with authority) tells and does something and you can't do anything about it
I think that dictatorship or absolutism are more appropriate words than communism. Essentially, communism is actually supposed to be the opposite, where power is spread evenly across every person.
thank you silly for your reply!  8)

yeah, i 1000% agree with him

2. about that communist part, i just said that without thinking deeply, sorry  :-[
yeah man i know how that is :/ ..and sry if it got a little hostile in this topic. just been stressing IRL wiht my last quarter of school and all. my B man!
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah man i know how that is :/ ..and sry if it got a little hostile in this topic. just been stressing IRL wiht my last quarter of school and all. my B man!

um can you please explain more specific? because i'm not good at abbreviations and english is my second language. what is hostile, stressing IRL and B man?  :o

Anonymous

I'm glad you guys agree on no punishment for constant team-stackers part.

Team-stacking itself isn't punishable, ignoring admins is. So if you keep stacking after admin balanced teams, you will be punished no matter what.
}{@K@P Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah man i know how that is :/ ..and sry if it got a little hostile in this topic. just been stressing IRL wiht my last quarter of school and all. my B man!

um can you please explain more specific? because i'm not good at abbreviations and english is my second language. what is hostile, stressing IRL and B man?  :o
Hostile = Not friendly.
Stressing = Worrying.
IRL = In real life.
My B = My bad (which means: my mistake).
yes thank you silly thats is what i ment by the words i said.

Anonymous

.... = silly
oh thank you guys for that definitions!!!! now they make sense! ;D

spartan: man, i'm not mad at you, that what the global moderators are for, fix the problems and something like that :Smile
ruplayer: can all admins come to a one decision, that when they going to switch someone to a losing team, tell them to switch couple people, not just 1 pro against mass appeal!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9