(wL) Forums

Full Version: team stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
kinda because now they put a spy on all servers, to make sure there are no team stacking, that spy's name is SourceTV
  • "Team-stacking itself isn't punishable, ignoring admins is"
  • "Punishing a player for teamstacking doesn't come until play until a player blantantly ignores an admin"
  • "If someone circumvents an action of mine it gets me a bit agitated so I retaliate by swiftly handing out hefty bans"
  • "It's not the team that you choose, rather that you chose to ignore an admin which is wrong."

In regards to the prior quotes, yes, absolutism fits quite well. Bison, I recognize that you are partially responsible for founding the warlords servers and whatnot, but punishing (let alone banning) players for stacking is plainly unreasonable. Why don't you just change someone else who doesn't mind switching?

In addition, it is unjust to discipline players who do not unquestionably submit to unfair dogmas (For example: that one must always obey an admin, or face their wrath [which is just admin abuse]).

Also, where can I find the rules?
so, one more question when does team stacking occur, when the player joins at the beginning and stays all the time on one team or when the player comes to the middle of the map and joins a team that wins the most?
teamstacking is when a player intentionally joins the winning team. it doesn't matter if they do it upon entering or they do it later on in the game.
so, on aztec, i will always join ct when it's like more that 6 players on each team, when it's like less than 6 people, i join T.
On italy, i always join T no matter what even there are more or less players because i know this is not team stacking, this is map layout
Just auto assign your team and then don't switch. Its that easy.
how about the map is aztec and cts are winning, cts have 14 players, T have 15 players. So, when I autoassign, it will put me on ct side, so, are you going to call me a team stacker?
well IMO i dont think so b/c you AUTO assign so you have no control beside it would force you to join that team anyhow.
see? it depends what situation it is  :Smile

what is IMO stands for?  ???
}{@K@P Wrote:see? it depends what situation it is  :Smile

what is IMO stands for?  ???

In my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9