(wL) Forums

Full Version: ROOTADMIN-Administrator app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Name: MindHACKer on the Forums, NeptuneHACK! in game.
Steam ID: 'Secret'
Reason for Application: I noticed that it's the thing of the Hour, so i said why not  hit the jackpot, why applying to be Admin, NO, I'm more than that lol, I WANT TO BE RootAdmin-Admin, or the [glow=red,2,300]Administrator of RootAdmins[/glow] Tongue , Please notice that this Offer will expire soon, it's either take it or leave it, if you take it YOU WIN!, else YOU LOSE!.
P.S: Decide fast, i'm not that Patient.
----
jk lol
GL broo, hope u get it  Big Grin
Well, since this would have turned into a flame thread I have moved it here.
lmao wait till bison sees this, dude they wont make you admin and you want to be a root admin lol
well good luck with that
Hahahaha funny

DENIED

jp gl
You stupid idiot, you have to be an admin 1st even before they even think of you becoming a root admin, even then it takes years as an admin to be trusted with root powers.

What a joke, go kill yourself you worthless slob.

I hope you die.
what a fail boat...go diaf...

lol/jk at the end so small like and the size of your brain.
Years? More like cash.
Bah Wrote:You stupid idiot, you have to be an admin 1st even before they even think of you becoming a root admin, even then it takes years as an admin to be trusted with root powers.

What a joke, go kill yourself you worthless slob.

I hope you die.
WTF is wrong with u? high or something!
I +9999999999999999999999 agree for you to be a Jr. Admin, but i dont think your butt is big enough to be a Root Admin. They're good as is they're the creators of wL. Maybe except i-spy.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU WANT TO BE THE ADMIN OF ROOT ADMINS ? WHAT A JOKE ! ROFL, ROFLMAO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5