Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROOTADMIN-Administrator app
Name: MindHACKer on the Forums, NeptuneHACK! in game.
Steam ID: 'Secret'
Reason for Application: I noticed that it's the thing of the Hour, so i said why not  hit the jackpot, why applying to be Admin, NO, I'm more than that lol, I WANT TO BE RootAdmin-Admin, or the [glow=red,2,300]Administrator of RootAdmins[/glow] Tongue , Please notice that this Offer will expire soon, it's either take it or leave it, if you take it YOU WIN!, else YOU LOSE!.
P.S: Decide fast, i'm not that Patient.
----
jk lol
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
GL broo, hope u get it  Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Well, since this would have turned into a flame thread I have moved it here.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
lmao wait till bison sees this, dude they wont make you admin and you want to be a root admin lol
well good luck with that
Hahahaha funny

DENIED

jp gl
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
You stupid idiot, you have to be an admin 1st even before they even think of you becoming a root admin, even then it takes years as an admin to be trusted with root powers.

What a joke, go kill yourself you worthless slob.

I hope you die.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
what a fail boat...go diaf...

lol/jk at the end so small like and the size of your brain.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Years? More like cash.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Bah Wrote:You stupid idiot, you have to be an admin 1st even before they even think of you becoming a root admin, even then it takes years as an admin to be trusted with root powers.

What a joke, go kill yourself you worthless slob.

I hope you die.
WTF is wrong with u? high or something!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
I +9999999999999999999999 agree for you to be a Jr. Admin, but i dont think your butt is big enough to be a Root Admin. They're good as is they're the creators of wL. Maybe except i-spy.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU WANT TO BE THE ADMIN OF ROOT ADMINS ? WHAT A JOKE ! ROFL, ROFLMAO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]