(wL) Forums

Full Version: SpartanOnLSD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ruplayer Wrote:
fenken Wrote:I agree Spartan is a good guy overall.
But he may be a dick sometimes. Sad

You meant to say he may be not dick some times, rare.
What? Sorry I have trouble understanding that statement. Let me get an Aspirin for my headache.
yeah i can get easily offended about something and i can blow up on some people. but dont come at about something so dumb as spelling or grammar and i don think we will ever have a problem.

Anonymous

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah i can get easily offended about something and i can blow up on some people. but dont come at about something so dumb as spelling or grammar and i don think we will ever have a problem.
umad?
hella you sexy beast!
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah i can get easily offended about something and i can blow up on some people. but dont come at about something so dumb as spelling or grammar and i don think we will ever have a problem.

Yeah*
i said admire not flame you guys dont go off topic, i call upon the power of global moderators to enforce the law lol.

Anonymous

Assassin Wrote:i said admire not flame you guys dont go off topic, i call upon the power of global moderators to enforce the law lol.
Oh stfu, boring fuck.

smile.
Assassin Wrote:i said admire not flame you guys dont go off topic, i call upon the power of global moderators to enforce the law lol.

It's a flame/admire, can't do anything about it.
Eternal Wrote:

Does that mean I can call you names and insult you all I want in this section/thread and I can get away with it? AWESOMSAUCE! Brb...
fenken Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

Does that mean I can call you names and insult you all I want in this section/thread and I can get away with it? AWESOMSAUCE! Brb...

Go suck a fuck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8