(wL) Forums

Full Version: SpartanOnLSD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i love it! this shit is so god damn funny, the perfect way to start out my day!. thanks guys!
ruplayer,
Fine, perhaps "suchenok writhe. Ubeysya" is not related to "homosexual terms or meanings". However, when you replied with "Yes, you're a demon, I meant what I said" you made it clear that you were sexually prejudiced.

Now, you said that it wasn't a joke, so you're just trying to be abusive while half-disguising it in Russian. Not cool.

Anonymous

"I mean what I said" sounds a bit different in English, and normally is spoken in Russian when other person get your words in a wrong way.
            - I spent night with that girl, she was reading A.S. Pushkin all night long.
              - Good sex, ha?
              - No, I mean what I said, she was just reading laud A.S. Pushkin all night long, and I was listening.

I only used Russian because your post before that was built with a hard part of English and I didn't understand shit you said there, I would like to introduce you some Russian instead.

I say fuck off. Analyse this.
haha i love it when silly is relying on google translator but translator failed to translate some words Big Grin
ruplayer Wrote:"I mean what I said" sounds a bit different in English, and normally is spoken in Russian when other person get your words in a wrong way.
Oh, so you think that I misunderstood what you said? Hope so. But you come across as serious and harsh, and I remember you saying somewhere that you come to the flame thread to say what you really think. So if you actually were serious, don't act like it was a joke later on.

ruplayer Wrote:I say fuck off. Analyse this.
Hey, you're the one who started this conversation, and you seemed to want to continue it for a while. Maybe you should think about what you say more carefully in the future (and no, that's not a threat).

Yeah lowrate, I wonder why those words didn't translate :-\.
ruplayer Wrote:"I mean what I said" sounds a bit different in English, and normally is spoken in Russian when other person get your words in a wrong way.
            - I spent night with that girl, she was reading A.S. Pushkin all night long.
              - Good sex, ha?
              - No, I mean what I said, she was just reading laud A.S. Pushkin all night long, and I was listening.

I only used Russian because your post before that was built with a hard part of English and I didn't understand shit you said there, I would like to introduce you some Russian instead.

I say fuck off. Analyse this.
[Image: anders_u_mad__by_crotti-d3c1ulm.jpg]
sm_vote "Is SpartanOnLSD gayboi?"  "Yes"  "yes"

wat wat
pTK Wrote:sm_vote "Is SpartanOnLSD gayboi?"  "Yes"  "yes"

wat wat

your just mad that no one likes you. qq
<3
silly Wrote:Yeah lowrate, I wonder why those words didn't translate :-\.

maybe that translator has a translation for basic words, right now, in Russia, people speak different now so, translator, will be wtf!  :-X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8