(wL) Forums

Full Version: SpartanOnLSD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Anonymous

silly Wrote:Are you calling me gay?
Aren't you the one?
ruplayer Wrote:
Aren't you the one?
Am I gay? No, I'm heterosexual.

Should I assume that you were joking? Or should I assume that your implication that I'm gay was intended as an insult, and that your next question was an attempt to feign ignorance of that insult?

Anonymous

silly Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Aren't you the one?

Should I assume that you were joking? Or should I assume that your implication that I'm gay was intended as an insult, and that your next question was an attempt to feign ignorance of that insult?
Да, ты демон, я имел ввиду то что я сказал. Тебе поди нравится умного корчить сученок. Убейся.
silly Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Aren't you the one?

Ignore Ruplayer.
He's just trying to find a gaymate while making it like he's joking.
Don't worry Rup you will find someone one day.

Anonymous

I didn't even start all this gay thing, you two can suck Hostage's deag.
ruplayer Wrote:I didn't even start all this gay thing, you two can suck Hostage's deag.
SHUT UP GAY FAGGOT
ruplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Aren't you the one?

Да, ты демон, я имел ввиду то что я сказал. Тебе поди нравится умного корчить сученок. Убейся.
Which approximately means: "Yes, you're a demon, I meant what I said. You go and enjoy intelligent suchenok writhe. Ubeysya" (The bolded text is not translatable into English, but presumedly it has something to do with writhing around/having sex with gay men). So, as you wrote that in Russian, it appears as though you're trying to hide your prejudiced and abusive bigotry. That seems kind of cowardly though, does it not?

fenken,
fenken Wrote:Ignore Ruplayer.
He's just trying to find a gaymate while making it like he's joking.
Don't worry Rup you will find someone one day.
Often the people who are most strongly opposed to gay people are secretly gay themselves.

Anonymous

silly Wrote:it has something to do with writhing around/having sex with gay men
You're idiot, it has nothing even close to do with homosexual terms or meanings. That's what happens in your head ^^^.

fenken Wrote:SHUT UP GAY FAGGOT
I want to break your face, but it's internet, so you're ignored.
I'm a faggot. You can all, suck my deag.
ruplayer Wrote:I want to break your face, but it's internet, so you're ignored.
[Image: anders_u_mad__by_crotti-d3c1ulm.jpg]
[Image: 536.png?1318992465]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8