(wL) Forums

Full Version: Thanks But...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks M.Bison
But Let me Exlpain
You Are saying my friend cheater. OK. But Why Should i be banned??? I didnt do anything. My Steam is Different.
I HAVE BANNED FOR HAVING A NAME LIKE HIM IN 3 MONTH AGO???? IF ITS THE REASON WHY I SHOULD BE BANNED 3 MONTH LATER??? Why i was not banned 3 month ago when my name were rezayaa?
Ist not a true judge. I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR HAVING NAME LOOK LIKE SOME ONE??
And One Question More. M.bison Why u didnt reply My Last Topic For 2 Weeks??? Sad
I said Please see this
Ok, you have been answered from all of the staff:

Server Admins
Sr. Server Admins
Root Admins

What more are you looking for? Do you need an answer from the software designer of the program that was used to ban you? Perhaps the owner of the company that war-lords buys the servers to host from?

You asked for a root admin (Bison is the one that you asked for) and your question has been answered.

You are not going to be unbanned from the servers.

You have made multiple protests already and that is against the rules.

If you continue with this you will be banned from the forums also.

Have a good day.
1. I AM TAKLING TO ROOT ADMINS.
2. YES. THEY ARE ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS. BUT I DIDNT GET MY ANSWER. WHATS WRONG WITH U AND ME??
3. ANSWER THIS.
WHY AM I BANNED??? FOR WHAT?? I DONT UNDERSTAND....
I DIDNT DO ANYTHING , AND U DUDES SAYING PUNISH UR FRIEND??? "I DID NOT ANYTHING WRONG"
ONLY SAY THE REASON AND I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS.
Rezayya and you use same ip, which he got banned for multihack (3 times), to prevent him to use a different account to evade our ban punishment we banned him using ip base ban, in your case u share ip address with him so youre banned too , this is our rules and we just want to protect our servers. if we unbanned your ip, he can change his steam id and play, we dont let hackers play in our servers thats our job.  hope you understand this, if you really want to play in our servers buy a copy of game via steam and we will let you play again, if you cant then find a non steam servers to play on.
I DID NOT SHARE MY IP WITH ANYONE. I PLAYED WITH ANOTHER STEAM BUT WITH THIS DYNAMIC IP. LIKE ME AND CHRIS. SO. MY IP DIDNOT BANNED. MY STEAM ID IS BANNED. IF U UNBAN MY  STEAM ID HOW COULD CHRIS PLAY??? HES STEAM IS DIFFERENT.
WE ARE USING A SAME ISP IN OUR TOWN. ALL PEAPOL IN OUR TOWN ARE WITH A SAME DYNAMIC IP. Thats TRUE. OUR DYNAMIC IP IS SAME. BUT!!!!! I PLAYED WITH ANOTHER STEAM ON ANOTHER PC ( MY COUSIN ) AND HE WERE NOT BANNED.
IT RESAULT THAT MY IP IS NOT BANNED> MY STEAM IS BANNED> And U CAN FIX IT.
CUZ I DIDNT DO ANY THING WRONG TO BE BANNED. IT IS NOT MY FAULT Sad
If U UNBAN MY STEAM I CAN PLAY Like Recent Time..... Thats It. I Hope Some One Understand me.
I am Banned For a work that i did not do.
Can u Please Answer this : What I Did Wrong??
take a look at this

1. chris redfield a.k.a Undisputed, look at your names at the bottom
and steam id.
[Image: xa1.png]

2. as you can see on this next image, youre banned for wallhack by admin mr tea for wallhacking. look at the steam id.
[Image: xa2.png]

3. third, look at rezayaa's steam id, same as your steam id isnt it?
and this time youre banned for aimbot.
[Image: xa3.png]

you can fool your self but not me, and i know the first time you and the rezayaa are same person so stop making ban appeals.

how bout, lets make a deal,.tell me the truth and ill simply unban you?
PAY RESPECT PLEASE. You And Me Are Not Fool. I Dont Have Reason to Lie To U. I Am Telling The Truth.
1.I SAID WE ARE NOT SAME PERSON.
2.We Are Not Sharing IP. We Are Using SAME ISP. For 1000 PER.
3. If U Banned Our IP So No one can play with our ip?? ha? But I PLAYED With An Other Steam ID And This Sharing IP. Can U Understand this??
This is Chris Steam ID STEAM_0:0:491182216
And This Is For Me : STEAM_0:0:431854242
Can U Tell Me How These Are looks like Same????
4.and for rezayaa name. Its A deal for be banned??? HAVING A NAME LOOK LIKE The OTHER?? This Rename Belongs to 4 month ago! Where this rule Wroted??
Believe Me. I dont Lie to U. Why should i do?
Please Think this sentece : If Chris and Me Are the same person Why Should I Play on Two Steam?? So I will play on one steam to have better rank and save that steam for this time that i got banned.
So We Are not the same person. I Spoke in server with Him How I Can If We are the same???
I repeat our IP is Not Banned. MY STEAM ID IS BANNED AND I DONT KNOW WHY!
We are not the same. we are not in a house. U can see my System IP Is Different against Him. Our Dynamic ip Is same And That Is Not Blocked! If u unban my Steam i can play. And Chris Cant Just As U SAID. "Protect and...."
If He Want To Play He Can do it also NOw. Change Steam ID.
I should not be banned. Its Simple Bro.
But U guys dont believe me. And u Thinks we are same.... U can Find we are not same as our staem.
Or My Ip that i connected to ur WEB SITE!
See.
-REJECTED-

sorry but i dont believe you, i told you everything that u need to know and you just wasting my time, make another ban appeal thread and youll be ban on forum.

[Image: closedk.jpg]
Why When U Cant Reply Some One U will Reject????
U didnt Answer My Questions And u will say i waste ur time?
When Some one will connect to ur WEB U Can See His IP. ( REAL IP ). SO Check it out that mine and Chris is different And We are not using same IP!
Believe me. I Dont Want to Waste Ur And My Time. I Want To Understand me. Ur Making Mistake.
U Said Our Steam ID Is Match.
But I Show u....
This is Chris Steam ID    STEAM_0:0:491182216
And This Is For Me :    STEAM_0:0:431854242
AND U REJECTED!
This Steam ID is from ur servers!
U are telling Lie To Me. U say UR IP IS BANNED BUT IT ISNT. I TRIED WITH AN OTHER STEAM AND IT WORKS!
See.
SHAME. ONLY.
There Is Not An Admin that Can Reply Me Questions TRUTHLY. WHY? Cuz There Is Some Thing Wrong With u I Think. Thats an ONLY Reason.
SAY ME What Did I Do Wrong ( In Server Rules ) That U Banned Me.
U dont Want to answer This. Always Admin saying Ur the same person ( Chris ) and ur lieing.
Shame Ur Self. An Kid Admin Can Understand that we are not the same.
Me And Chris Always Were Playing at the same time. How Can One Person Do This???
U Can Ask From Riser ( UR ADMIN ).
Ugh, don't call me a kid. We've already told you many times.

Both of you have the same IP. To avoid having Chris create a new account, we IP  banned him. Apparently you have the same IP as him, so you're banned too. Probably because both of you leave under the same roof. Two people cant have the same IP if they're in different locations.

You basically have 2 choices, get a Steam account and buy CSS or find a new non-steam server to play at. If anyone is to be blamed, its Chris. Like Bison said, go punch him.

Stop making new threads or risk getting banned from the forums. Once you get a Steam account, post a new topic asking to be unbanned including your new Steam ID.
Pages: 1 2