(wL) Forums

Full Version: Player Abuse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
General Josh Wrote:wELL  Ban Me, Cmon Ban me, ive done such wrong i know(saracastic)
I come to play to enjoy myself, and everytime i play and Death is on he just has to say something rude, he just doesnt play amicably , he always comes on and just insults, this is why i tend to avoid playing in the daytime because i just know when i go on, hes gonna be there, and insult me, just look over the log records and youll see for server 4. heck, id be happy if you banned both of us equally fo the same amount of time, so plz ban me, and then you know, when he keeps it up post ban, during which ill record him, and he can get a permaban, does that sound fair admins, you know i mean theres plenty of U.S servers for CS, this one just gives me the best ping, so its not like i mind a ban. plz ban me and ban death equally, and look over the logs everytime i play and hes there, i guarantee theres at least one insult if hes there for more than 5 minutes. Plz ban me, I dont care, its fucking video game, and mind you there are many more servers with a little bit strickter rules and rule enforcement, then u guys out there, and here i had thought of giving you guys a check for 10 Grand, and im not kidding, but im not gonna do that now, because this community obviously doesnt deserve it, you dont keep strict rules, or else one his and two my, trolling/insults, would not go unpunished, two, the occassional hacker wouldnt get a second chance, like first a one day ban, then a perma ban, because you should just outright ban them, which ive seen some cases which u dont, they dont hack the second time, but why u let them get awy with it n the first place i dont know. And in reality, its just a ban from a game server out of millions, its not like you killed my cats, or raped my mom or anything, cuz it really doesnt mattter, and you guys can you know criticise me, you can think im saying the opposite of what im writing, go ahead with your immature internet logic, cuz this aint the real world, all i ask is you be alittle fair, just you know, Permanate Ban me, and Ban Death for like 2 days(obviously i know he likes me in some way or else he wouldnt troll, and thats what a lot of ppl have said) And you know id rather not have anything to do with this server anymore, but hey whynot look good doing it warlords, hmm, you get my drift, ban me permanatley(forever) on grounds of Trolling, ban Death  for a day on the same reason, makes you guys look good and will attract more members(with less high pings mind u), it will show the GOod Disicipline and Well Upkeep of the servers by admins, and will effectively elimatanting the admins dont do there jobs arguement, and you get rid of two problems, Me, and Members Criticisms of the Policies here. And i hope you take the deal and post a ban using the circumstances ive stated, cuz see, Death wins, you guys look good, I win.

I have bigger things to focus on, Like Getting a Nomination from My Representative jackie Speier in order to go to West Point and do  the "REAL" CS if you know what i mean.

He posted this in our group section. Re-posted for him.
Huh?
naive Wrote:Huh?

I'm confused. What the hell is he talking about?
I think he wants us to rape his mom?
I think he's having problem with player Death, and wants admins to check his logs, other stuff he wrote doesn't make sense.
ruplayer Wrote:I think he's having problem with player Death, and wants admins to check his logs, other stuff he wrote doesn't make sense.
correct.
What a dull lot you are if you cant read between the lines, and thats intellect wise.
Naive Go ahead and Rape My Mom,
Death GO FUCK YOURSELF You Shitty little white punk bitch.You arent "Death," And the real death when he comes for you is gonna enjoy taking you with him.
Warlords go to hell, Except Loks, Xg Freak, Sandra, Russian(Vintovka) ,Keger, and Slapaho, Assassin, err, Gold, Old Grizzly,  the guys who liked my epic rushing on the server, ehh, oh Zoony my Arab Bro, err, and Management and Ultma of server 4+ Noobabooba and yea, thats about it you guys are cool, The rest and that Robot of a Buffalo, Go To Hell, i hope SOPA passes so you guys get screwed for having no licenses and copyrights(hehehhe), im outta here, because one, its a video game, two, your lives must be shittingly easy if you run a website like this(or any non-government website for that matter), three those lives must be purilely pathetic, four you run a really crappy organization if you give hackers two chances and dont enforce rules to the standards of a Legalist(look that up if you have too), 5 most ppl who troll on these servers, never get banned!(and thats with records of those trollings).
6 and lastly, um Go Fuck Yourselves, like Dick Cheney says, Go Fuck Yourselves, did i say go Fuck Yourselves, GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
There are millions of servers for Cs, you guys are just one that gave me decent ping, meh its not like i cant play at 130 ping either.
Also to all the Tovarichi Fuckwads(excluding Vintovka and RUplayer) Get the fuck back to the Russian servers and stop Lag Fucking the entire warlords servers.
And to all the useless Bullshittly Crappy Muslims(except Zoony). yea you guys are worthless players, even more so than me.'
Oh and Go Fuck Yourselves, and those hacker attacks that have been happening to the entire warlords sites and server recently, yea those arent random, its a case of the Administration on the site fucking with the wrong ppl(or just the immaturity of some blantant aimbotter)
Either way it suks when you guys lose servers because it takes forever to recover them.
And, if you didnt get all that, well then learn some basic english, learn some basic english writing styles and go work a fucking McDonalds, cuz thats where you belong, and Death You Belong in a deep Fryer, does that warrant a ban admins, well does it!, you chicken shits HUH! You guys dont do your jobs and you expect ppl to donate money to this place, yea right in a fucking million years will that happen, you all are running a CS server, not the U.S Congress, your players are too big for their damn britches most of the time, your admins are too damn big for their heads and britches most of the time(i seem to recall an admin getting banned because he was proved a hacker), i dont give a fuck what you do because its on a superfulous CS server site that has no real world consequences other than i not being able to play here, ok and you guys can make all your little immature comments of "oh he cares" or "oh its just rage" but no because Death, im pretty sure what i said when i chewed you out with was not far from the truth you just have this Self-deception complex that prevents you from admiting im correct, admins, you guys hold no power, who the fuck do you all think u are, a diplomat has more power than u nuts, the man at the bank teller booth has more power than you, what are you guys, you are insignificant specs of dust in the scope of the universe, yet you all act so damn haughty and do anything you want, but you fail to keep tabs on anyone and everyone who trolls or violates any of this nice rules you so say u enforce, ok i know my place, and my place is not hear playing with worthless gays, bisexuals, camel jockeys and tovarichis, in fact ill sooner play 1.6 before going anywhere again in a CS server.
Oh and too top it all, i think Go fuck yourselves and go to hell is too nice for the likes of ppl on this server, ok, i think you are all a worthless waste of human life is a more accurate put down, and thats what you are, And plz respond,in your ignorance or your arrogance or your simple i dont get this fashions, because if you guys read more books and played less games, you wouldnt all be so intellectually dull as to not understand a well written and well organizied rant which even my english teacher gives me an A for.
yea and oh, Im American you racist twits get that out of your thick skulls, and ill be racist as much as i fucking want because i dont care anymore, and Go Fuck Yourselves!And Fuck you im outta here!!!
lol* shortened
Wow, nice guy!  ;D

But seriously Josh, your post just comes across as ignorant, hypocritical, prejudiced, abusive, and at times even nonsensical. If you'd like me point out examples of those just let me know.

With no disrespect, just relax and take it easy.
May this benefit you
[youtube]_ZoTi7eJGbU[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5