(wL) Forums

Full Version: my ping got higher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HELLO.
i got problem because my ping got higher, and I don't know why. my location is in SEA and some of my friends have a high ping too.
please help us to connect well in your server.thank you..

1 question...what's SEA?
Google how to tracert and do it to one of the servers and paste the results here.
My latency frequently doubles in the Popular Maps servers. Usually it's around 68-78, but sometimes for an hour or two it'll be up to 120-130.
This happens to me sometimes too.  Some days I will be playing and have a 120ish ping the entire time when normally I have around 80.  Not sure if it's me but I haven't noticed it on any other servers.
It also happens sometimes until i discovered the fault in the net settings i putted cl_cmdrate30 and rate 10000 which caused extreme lagzor.
Somedays I Play On 250 And Others 300+  :o
Not me coz I'm special Tongue Somehow my ping was usually 220 and now it stays on 200 so I'm getting better while you guys suffer.
As always, any ping problems need to be tracerouted to identify where the problem is.
My ping is around 400-500 on popular maps
also when there are so many people in office or awp
server lags
only on popular maps that i get this ping
others i get 300-350
i use an adsl 1MB connection..
hope its enough :v
Pages: 1 2 3