(wL) Forums

Full Version: let's free mahyar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
}{@K@P Wrote:i don't get it, approved to get unbanned, then "nah"?  :o :'(
I mistook him for a different person.  Tongue

Loks Wrote:good call bison Wink i swear to god if he got unbanned its really unffair and i will lose my faith in this community! unban him = bye Loks Sad
Honestly. I'm completely in disbelief that anyone wants him unbanned.
Quote:good call bison Wink i swear to god if he got unbanned its really unffair and i will lose my faith in this community! unban him = bye Loks Sad

Quote:if he will not going to get unbanned, then i will lose all my faith in this community!

Both of you are banned so stop doing these comments.
because we, good people want to give him a second chance, a fresh start!

Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
Quote:good call bison Wink i swear to god if he got unbanned its really unffair and i will lose my faith in this community! unban him = bye Loks Sad

Quote:if he will not going to get unbanned, then i will lose all my faith in this community!

Both of you are banned so stop doing these comments.
Tongue
please give me a second chance i am going to serve Warlords and
i am in the worst condition! you want to i serve warlords ,Don't you??
PLEASE..... :'( :'( :'(
STOP TRYING.

THE FINAL DECISION WAS MADE.
There's no valid reason to even unban him.  He has pretended to be clueless in his disorganized ban appeals and lied about what he did. It is not our fault that he cannot connect to servers when he connects to them at a time when server traffic is high. He knows this fully well because we told him, but insists that we are deliberately preventing him from doing the amnesty program.

WL is under no obligation to lift bans off of hackers. WL is considered very lenient by standards compared to other servers and communities. There are plenty of communities out there that ban you without a second thought, many without demos, wrongful bans don't get lifted, and no second chance whatsoever. WL is generous enough to offer the amnesty program. It was not meant to be easy joining a highly populated server to catch hackers - why would we make unbans for hackers so easy that it would be like stealing candy from a baby?

We admins are under no obligation to unban him. Why should mahyar be special? Because he's been spamming WL for the past god knows how many weeks begging for an unban? Really, that's your "reason" to unban him? We've already established that DRUNK_KILLER was banned during a different time where WL's policy against hackers were different. mahyar just happened to be banned after the policy change. Unfortunately for him, this is not WL's problem. Bison and the other roots reserve the final discretion against banning or unbanning people, regardless of whatever skewed reasons you provide. mahyar chose to hack, he's paying the consequences. If you self-righteous fools want to support him, go gift him a legitimate copy of Steam.
wow lin3ar thats 100% ture Smile
And BTW i think the roots alredy gave the final word here so no more appels or you can get banned by the forums too!
lin3ar Wrote:We've already established that DRUNK_KILLER was banned during a different time where WL's policy against hackers were different.
It's not even about it being a 'different time'. Unlike mahyar, DRUNK_KILLER outright confessed in his ban appeal. DRUNK also bought steam since then and also went on a hacker catching spree. mahyar has violated numerous rules and has a chronic habit of lying. They seem like completely different cases.  :Smile
Pishtim Wrote:STOP TRYING.

THE FINAL DECISION WAS MADE.
take it easy.. in my opinion only root admins and the player should comment here, so let them decide (even of the word was made already)
Let's reach the 10 page. ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12