(wL) Forums

Full Version: let's free mahyar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
But i'm not old man like you guys!but i am trying to be.please just give me 1 chance...everybody knows i am very active in WL and I bet you i'll serve warlords oh appreciate those people that are helping me to getting unbanned!
Thanks A Million my lovely friends!
We're cool old men, we rarely forget things.

And ruplayer's daughter would be too young to have a bf.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:We're cool old men, we rarely forget things.
im not talking just about ruplayer im talking generally.
and no matter how cool old man you are you'll get to a point in life where you'll definitely start forgetting things thats the truth lol.
Quote:And ruplayer's daughter would be too young to have a bf.
so? she'll stay young forever?...
and don't forget i spared the "Cousins" and "Relatives" LOL
pointless poll! Tongue hes staying banned and he deserve it  anyone who dont agree buy him a copy off legit css Wink
My kids will be better than this game. Dumb poll.
Thanks guys for supporting me & i hope roots give me last chance!!!!
thank you very much!

REMEMBER , JUST WARLORDS is the best!
I had to look it up  Big Grin

QFT=Quoted For the Truth

... and didn't he admit that he installed the hacks? Wasn't anybody else... IMBW
Agree with loks and with many other people, it's nice to see him trying everything to get unbanned, shows that he really wants to play on this server, but if we do unban him, hackers will just be like '' oh i'll do the same thing as him and i'll get unbanned '' and then we'll be like no you can,t and then hackers will be like WELL YOU DID IT FOR MAYHAR, WHY NOT FOR ME? and then it will be gg for us, we loose. so yeah if you really want mayhar to get unbanned, you can alway gift him a copy of css, it's only 20$.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:it's only 20$.

I can live 3 days for 20 bucks if I shop at 99....
i think if mahyar get's unbanned and others say
Quote:WELL YOU DID IT FOR MAYHAR, WHY NOT FOR ME?
i think if WL evaluate them and see if they deserve a second chance or not, if they do then they unban them and if they don't then nothing happen.
in my own opinion that could make WL more than just some gaming community and will populate more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12