(wL) Forums

Full Version: Popular server admin abuse!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So here is the thing, everything is smooth playing on the popular server we're about 7 on each side my friend fuzzy was on the opposite team but i didnt realise it, we we're talkin bout resolution n stuff by typing, i used my mic to ask him what kind of ratio would be better for my monitor, and this is what i GOT...
[SM] ADMIN: Muted root
i asked why the mute "douche"
ADMIN:  you mic spammed 3 << SO not true only ONCE i pressed my MIC button.
this is bullshit like i cant ask my friend on my mic this WASNT mic spam and is CLEARLY an admin abuse .....

Disconnect: Kicked by administrator. (i dont have a clue who it was he was just speaking from ADMIN: nobody knew who he was, all i know it was powertrip Smile i've been an admin myself long time ago i know what powertrippin is lol : )

i've been playin wL ever since ive restarted playin CS:S but admins like that makes me wanna puke.
PLEASE do something about this thanks
You were actually on CT with me and Fuzzy was on T.  There was no way for you to talk on the microphone with him.
Quote:16 Mar 2012 08:37:25 on too many server. (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:37:21 too mutch of that (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:37:18 ADMINS that powertrips (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:36:41 i just fukn ask mmm what type of ratio should i put (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:36:28 but hes powertrippin man he muted me (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:36:18 ya i figured that after (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:36:11 you powertripping admin (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:36:05 i was just asking fuzzy for tips on my MONITOR SIZE (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:35:47 what a fukin powertripping douche (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:35:25 bunny u seen that ? (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:35:20 your REALLY like powertripping or something? (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:35:08 holy shit (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:35:04 i was talking (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:35:02 you dumb shit (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:35:00 i wasnt SPAMMIN AT ALL (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:34:56 want me to go get bison (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
16 Mar 2012 08:34:49 why the fuck would u mute me

You did 3 mic keys where it was spamming loud music.  Nothing was legible.  You then trolled me for muting you.  I told u, u would be unmuted on the mic next map.  You then trolled and threatened to bring Bison in?  I warned you were about to be gagged, but you continued to grief. 

You are more than welcome to join the game, please read the motd next time.  I told you 2 times in game too.  Next time you spam you will receive an extended gag.
You're really disrespectful, you're lucky you were kicked instead of getting banned.
LOL  loud music ?
WTH are you talkin about all i have on was the GAME itself, ALL ALONE(NOTHING ELSE,NADA,NIET), and sometimes when i use mic i BAFFLE cuz ENGLISH is not my first speaking language. i try to find my words.) .... whatever.
All the logs are specificly choosen to make me pass for the bad guy....like always. LOL
but as u see u dont see his supposed thing that he told me 3 times never heard him once all i saw is  you've been mute then you'll be gagged bla bla bla then kicked.

MRTEA know u we're wrong anyway.
Quote:I told you 2 times in game too
<<<< didnt even tell me ONCE. s

all i have to say is
mr tea is not worthy of an admin
he's abusive/non-chalent, he doesn't warn you, he just a plain bad admin...

i've seen betters admin on dust2 24/7 and they almost didnt speak english... they are always happy cool calm non abusive if u do anything wrong they will tell you (warn you) then if nothing changes they take actions, NOT like mrTEA.

IF HE wouldnt have muted me FOR ABSOLUTELY nothing
i wouldnt had been an asshole with him and he KNOWs IT ,
HE indeed powertripped at the very least he coulda admit it... but whatever.. 
fuzzy could tell you. he clearly muted me without notice without anyTHING beein said. even if he said he did he DID NOT.
I told you on the microphone twice to read motd after you began trolling me.

I spoke with Fuzzy (i've been friends with him for 2yrs) and he doesn't have anything to comment on because he was on the other team.

I'm sorry you think I powertripped you.  I would probably check your microphone settings next time.  If you do spam again you will be muted again.
like i said, u NEVER told me EVEN ONCE. K stop lying. i DID not SEE YOU or neither HEARD YOU tell me twice neither 3 times neither once.... you didnt TELL ME AT ALL you just MUTED me, without ANY WARNING. CLEARLY a GOOD sign OF A BAD ADMIN.
admin like this makes players quit from wL even tho its the best server available,,. for STEAM and NONSTEAM. , admins like him make bad reputation for others admin thats SAD for real.....
ok
16 Mar 2012 08:34:49 why the fuck would u mute me (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Fuzzy:
16 Mar 2012 08:32:22 Team joined team TERRORIST (Terrorist) de_season

You:
16 Mar 2012 08:32:22 Team joined team CT (Counter-Terrorist) de_season

To note, you guys switched teams at exactly 8:32:22 because of the teamswitch plugin.

Fail troll is fail.
We are sorry for this misunderstanding.

We will re-asign Mr.Tea to a new position.

Tea , your new job, Should you choose to accept it, is a warning informer. What you will be doing is when an admin warns a player and they do not see the warning, we will fly you first class to their house so you can knock on their door and give them a formal warning just to make sure they never miss a warning and rage like a little girl on the forums after. The job comes with many perks. Dental, health care, retirement plan, and tuition payed for your children. You should really think this over tea. Its a great job  and we could really use someone in this position because we keep having players miss warnings then claim they never happened. Quite unfortunate.
sounds like a good job.  I'll like the frequent flyer miles
Pages: 1 2