Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toolbox Http DDos v1.4
it doesn't work!!!
I think that u need to link a domain name resolver, it would be much better!!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
It doesn't work? i've used it before and it works.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
i have also used it before may be you should get some working proxies first then complain
HI, i'm newbie,

What does toolbox HTTP DDos for?

and 1 q...
is there any software could make my ping under 100.. my current ping when connecting to warlords is 300... anybody pls... im using 512Kb broadband to play CSS. :'(
If u think u r the best Sniper Shooter..then u will regret when somebody like me kills u...
ive heard of ping spoofers

basicly wat this program does is for spamming sites for newbs its use less cause it requires proxies
PaSS Wrote:i have also used it before may be you should get some working proxies first then complain
Maybe xDD
No maybe bout it This Program could not put a flood up past 1500 without crashing if your really wanted to Hurt someone you would need a good 15000 bots and proxies Testing around the clock. And ya.. you have the change of getting Caught 10 years in jail ^_^
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:No maybe bout it This Program could not put a flood up past 1500 without crashing if your really wanted to Hurt someone you would need a good 15000 bots and proxies Testing around the clock. And ya.. you have the change of getting Caught 10 years in jail ^_^
lol now you understand me right: D
I want that kind of dosing, the kind that could get me into jail Big Grin
Really Big Grin
Just so all of you know, this does indeed work. I have used it various times to "test" a website/server. And it has not failed me.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Why would you want to dos someone anyway?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]