(wL) Forums

Full Version: Is this guy legit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I could easily be wrong, but I thought this guy looked a little suspiciously.

Server: 173.231.35.18:27016
Game: Counter Strike Source
Suspected Waller: Destin Snow
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?h6pz4gfr5xxafc5
hmmm, that demo doesn't work on my css  :o
Did you copy it to your cstrike folder?
I watched d demo n I think that he wasn't hacking let d root admins cmment I m no pro in catching em.
I'm gonna watch it tomorrow when I get back from school!
Thanks drunk.
Yeah, I made the demo after a couple run ins with him where his reaction time looked faster than our ping difference, and others on our team were calling hax. I suspected aimbot initially, but then he butchered a bunch of shots and I figured otherwise.
Then yesterday I was going through different demos with r_drawothermodels 2, and this one got me suspicious. I'm curious to see what those with more experience think of it.
I have a demo of him, his aim is really suspicious and unnatural. I have it somewhere but I'm not sure where.
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Did you copy it to your cstrike folder?
yes, I did, but it didn't work  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Did you copy it to your cstrike folder?
yes, I did, but it didn't work  :o
you cant watch it because on the dem. file there's space between the name its like "Destin Snow", you have to rename it and put ""DestinSnow".

-------------------
I didn't see anything on that demo.
That one headshot with the awp is either INCREDIBLY lucky or a clear case of toggling. Just the way he turned around so fast to shoot him is kinda suspect too, it would be such a crazy flick. I'd say the demo is inconclusive just from that one sketchy kill, more evidence is needed.
Pages: 1 2