Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Is this guy legit?
I could easily be wrong, but I thought this guy looked a little suspiciously.

Server: 173.231.35.18:27016
Game: Counter Strike Source
Suspected Waller: Destin Snow
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?h6pz4gfr5xxafc5
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
hmmm, that demo doesn't work on my css  :o
Did you copy it to your cstrike folder?
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I watched d demo n I think that he wasn't hacking let d root admins cmment I m no pro in catching em.
I'm gonna watch it tomorrow when I get back from school!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Thanks drunk.
Yeah, I made the demo after a couple run ins with him where his reaction time looked faster than our ping difference, and others on our team were calling hax. I suspected aimbot initially, but then he butchered a bunch of shots and I figured otherwise.
Then yesterday I was going through different demos with r_drawothermodels 2, and this one got me suspicious. I'm curious to see what those with more experience think of it.
I have a demo of him, his aim is really suspicious and unnatural. I have it somewhere but I'm not sure where.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Did you copy it to your cstrike folder?
yes, I did, but it didn't work  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Did you copy it to your cstrike folder?
yes, I did, but it didn't work  :o
you cant watch it because on the dem. file there's space between the name its like "Destin Snow", you have to rename it and put ""DestinSnow".

-------------------
I didn't see anything on that demo.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
That one headshot with the awp is either INCREDIBLY lucky or a clear case of toggling. Just the way he turned around so fast to shoot him is kinda suspect too, it would be such a crazy flick. I'd say the demo is inconclusive just from that one sketchy kill, more evidence is needed.