(wL) Forums

Full Version: One AWP per user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Don't understand how I prove your point. You don't AWP on Pop Maps because you don't try to get it. I try to AWP and I get it in peak hours 1 out 4 buy attempts, more so on the losing team because I save my money.

I mean patience, as "oh didn't get the awp at the buy out, play as normal, notice the AWP killer on my team's name, oh he died, I might be able to pick up a awp if I see it sweet!"

It is not hard to get it. If it is, why do I get it all the time?
WOOOO #3 AWP WHORE ALL DAYYY
I do try to get it, but I don't (usually). Well, maybe you're more practiced at buying them really quickly (as well as better at finding them when they've been dropped)? I'd rather not become skilled at that though, lol. I mean, running around the map to find a dropped awp is a bit risky (not to mention tedious). There's a chance someone else has picked it up (and you just wasted your time), or that some enemies will kill you (due to you going close to or within enemy lines).
Cortex, post: 67792, member: 3026 Wrote:well getting ONE shot kills by every other weapon is very rare

uh no... AK 1 shot, M4 can be 1 shot, deagle 1 shot, your noob ass p90 does 1 HS kill and u get 50 bullets and you run around like a nub...
chun, post: 67802, member: 639 Wrote:uh no... AK 1 shot, M4 can be 1 shot, deagle 1 shot, your noob ass p90 does 1 HS kill and u get 50 bullets and you run around like a nub...
LOLOLOL, True. PRO90's right there.
Bison,
Don't forget the thread owner has 7% of his kills with the AWP on Pop and 2% on Office. A non-AWPer trying to make things fair for awper, orly?

I'm also 56% kills AWP on 24/7 office. Different server, still primarily an AWPer.
this thread is now a restrict the p90 thread
Spartacus, post: 67758, member: 1060 Wrote:I like the idea. But its going to change the gameplay for the awpers as well. I can imagine some guys playing extra douchery, like hanging back to avoid dying.

It won't be an issue when an admin is around though. !slay.

i also think awpers will camp in spawn more and be afraid to get picks... as well as go after the objective because they wont get their awp back
That may be true, however, they'll only be given one opportunity to do it. Normally they camp spawn every round they can afford the weapon. I doubt people will give their awp to a camper. Wink
I'm against this, I'd rather stick with 1 or 2 awps per team per map as it is right now. There's already an extra autosniper or two per team to worry about it pub games but if you allow everyone to have an awp it'd be ridiculous, especially if one team manages to keep half their awps while killing off the other team. Everyone, and I mean everyone, will try to buy their awp as soon as possible, lose it to the opposing team because they had more cash and more gear first, then die, then suffer until halftime with a shitty game vs camping awpers. NTY, 1 or 2 per team. I don't understand what's so bad about the system as it is right now. What I would change though might be the ability to pick up an awp that's on the ground no matter what. This would take a lot longer to get one sided than a whole team eliminating the other team and keeping their awps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16