(wL) Forums

Full Version: CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've sent my copy to Eternal. Smile
I sent the PM to the user that is gifting the other copy with instructions to send it to Lightning_Zero so I am waiting for that to be done.
JayCat, post: 76590, member: 2104 Wrote:I sent the PM to the user that is gifting the other copy with instructions to send it to Lightning_Zero so I am waiting for that to be done.
Oh okay. I was a little confused. Thanks for the update. Smile
I have sent the copy I donated to Lightning_Zero per instructions from JayCat. Enjoy and congratulations to both of the winners! Big Grin
Masterful1, post: 76595, member: 3284 Wrote:I have sent the copy I donated to Lightning_Zero per instructions from JayCat. Enjoy and congratulations to both of the winners! Big Grin
I have received it! Big Grin Downloading now! Thanks again!
I would like for each of the winners to make a post to make sure that the process was complete so I can close this thread.
Thanks to everyone that participated in this giveaway, it was fun.

Maybe there will be more to come soon. So stay tuned. Smile
If you guys want me to type again :p

Here is proof that I have received it.

Oh and I have redeemed it. I'm downloading it now.

[Image: 25775236.png]
Yeup, got it last night. Already started playing on the DM server.
my gameme profile is http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=MD+John+F...ll&x=0&y=0 and i would love if i could win since my friends actually purchase lots of games and im left will just old games like Garrys Mod or DoD even though they are very very fun and i usually dont get to try out new games that come out until maybe 6-7 months later since they really dont release games in stores that quick so i would love if i would be able to win and TY for your awesome giveaway for CS:GO
Lman Gkay, post: 76605, member: 15310 Wrote:my gameme profile is http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=MD John Freeman&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0 and i would love if i could win since my friends actually purchase lots of games and im left will just old games like Garrys Mod or DoD even though they are very very fun and i usually dont get to try out new games that come out until maybe 6-7 months later since they really dont release games in stores that quick so i would love if i would be able to win and TY for your awesome giveaway for CS:GO
Contest is over. Lookout for more of such giveaways alright.Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9