(wL) Forums

Full Version: akcire (ADMIN applicant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: akcirE
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:37079366
Timezone: UTC/GMT +8 hours
Availability: Actually everynight from 8pm to almost 2am.
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Erika. I live in Philippines. I want to have more friends here in WL. Smile
Reason For Admin Application: I played in a very populated server and there is not enough admin to moderate the server so I want to become an admin to help the administrator to moderate the WL server and so I could contribute more to the community that has been my favorite pass time.
Goodluck
Good Luck
Thank you guys! Smile
first post is your admin app lol. Might help you if you take the time and get to know our forums and regulars. Good luck though.
Thank you Sir for your interest in my admin application although i know that I'm new here though Im a regular player in WL, one of the admin helps me on how to become an admin. I wanna help in WL de_dust2 server coz i see that there is not enough admin to moderate the said server. also, i wanna thank WL to allow us filipinos to play in WL server despite of our high ping I know most of the other server have a ping limit and me myself experienced it, so I want to thank WL by helping others/players and give a proper punishment for those player who doesn't know how to respect their co-players, i can see a lot of them, cursing, using bad words, etc... I want to give back the kindness of WL by helping the community of WL specially in-game.
Happy to have you here ate Erika.. Good Luck..Wink
She is awesome i support Smile
month old thread bump ftl.
BARCODE, post: 74913, member: 707 Wrote:...ate Erika...
but...is...not...food :confused:
PS. good luck
Pages: 1 2