Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  akcire (ADMIN applicant)
Name: akcirE
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:37079366
Timezone: UTC/GMT +8 hours
Availability: Actually everynight from 8pm to almost 2am.
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Erika. I live in Philippines. I want to have more friends here in WL. Smile
Reason For Admin Application: I played in a very populated server and there is not enough admin to moderate the server so I want to become an admin to help the administrator to moderate the WL server and so I could contribute more to the community that has been my favorite pass time.
Goodluck
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Good Luck
Thank you guys! Smile
first post is your admin app lol. Might help you if you take the time and get to know our forums and regulars. Good luck though.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Thank you Sir for your interest in my admin application although i know that I'm new here though Im a regular player in WL, one of the admin helps me on how to become an admin. I wanna help in WL de_dust2 server coz i see that there is not enough admin to moderate the said server. also, i wanna thank WL to allow us filipinos to play in WL server despite of our high ping I know most of the other server have a ping limit and me myself experienced it, so I want to thank WL by helping others/players and give a proper punishment for those player who doesn't know how to respect their co-players, i can see a lot of them, cursing, using bad words, etc... I want to give back the kindness of WL by helping the community of WL specially in-game.
Happy to have you here ate Erika.. Good Luck..Wink
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
She is awesome i support Smile
[Image: 481925_101.png]
month old thread bump ftl.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
BARCODE, post: 74913, member: 707 Wrote:...ate Erika...
but...is...not...food :confused:
PS. good luck
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!