(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whats up guys ? admins.
i wanted to say that you guys need more admins around 24/7
like i play when u guys out of connection .. i found no admins , people hacking , not even a game i can play
like suggest to admin. some people who come daily , at specific time .. from different countries. .
what about that ?
We have been trying, but it can be pretty hard finding English people on at that time. Most of them tend to stick to their own low ping servers.
its like we need an admin right now !!lol
What's your timezone? I've seen an admin on for like the whole day yesterday. There's going to be at least 1 admin on, I assure you. Just not on the server you're playing.
at my local time , when i sent you the msg actually there were no admins and people hacking .. thats why i posted here the msg ..
i live in Syria
Lol, this thread was posted shortly after i fell asleep.
naive Wrote:Lol, this thread was posted shortly after i fell asleep.

who gave you permission to sleep?
Leaky Wrote:

Every web forum has that one special (retarded) person on it... I think you qualify.  ;D
EternalReaper Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:

Every web forum has that one special (retarded) person on it... I think you qualify.  ;D

but, if i'm the smartest person on the board, and i'm retarded.. what does that make the rest of you?
truths, pure truths.
Pages: 1 2