(wL) Forums

Full Version: (mg) List of unpopular maps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here is a list of lonely maps that are on the server and is taking up space. Also, please post what maps you disagree on.

Note: (Red=Bugged/Not working)

mg_trampoline_kk_v2

mg_battle_in_space

mg_car_survival_v2

mg_dodgeball_b1v1

mg_towerdefence_v1

mg_wipeout2
Not everyone hates those maps. I've seen people who actually like mg_wasterland_beta4c. :oops:
M. Bison, post: 79625, member: 359 Wrote:Not everyone hates those maps. I've seen people who actually like mg_wasterland_beta4c. :oops:
Eww. Confused. I just never seen that map played.
Wasterland is actually played platform so its not unpopular, it is an alright map.. I agree with bomberman, itemsfight, dodgeball, and 3ksmash. And PLEEEASE.. take out wipeout
M. Bison, post: 79625, member: 359 Wrote:Not everyone hates those maps. I've seen people who actually like mg_wasterland_beta4c. :oops:
Yup. I like that map as well.
Anubis likes wipeout. He trolls us i say.
Platform, post: 79624, member: 2749 Wrote:Here is a list of lonely maps that are on the server and is taking up space. Also, please post what maps you disagree on.

mg_fun_omahabeach_2010
Oh, that map is good man.. Dont remove that one.
mg_fun_omahabeach_2010

mg_simonsays

mg_ss_castlewars

mg_wasterland_beta4c

Keep these ones, rest should be deleted.
mg_battlefield_iceland

mg_fun_omahabeach_2010

mg_ss_castlewars

These maps are played from time to time. Battlefield Iceland isn't bugged, nor is it broken. All the rest I agree for a total wipeout.
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 79689, member: 15273 Wrote:mg_battlefield_iceland

mg_fun_omahabeach_2010

mg_ss_castlewars

These maps are played from time to time. Battlefield Iceland isn't bugged, nor is it broken. All the rest I agree for a total wipeout.
actually battlefield iceland is broken.. you cant fly the jet!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5