(wL) Forums

Full Version: Permanent Silenced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: $UmerK1000$
Steam ID: 0:858823349
Server: All
Yesterday i was playing mini games and i hadent used the mic for 5 minutes. Then suddenly i get temporarily muted for no reason, then extended to permanent dont know why. I really need this unsilence because i cant comunicate there all like hi umerk and i cant reply. Please unsilence me.
Ok Umerk WHEN DO YOU NEVER USE YOUR MIC. I already know you were probably mic spamming. If they are trying to communicate with you tell them you are silenced. But permasilence shouldnt be the solution. I went through your chat logs.. Lol nice disrespect. Communicating is a privilege not a right :p And i think you have lost it for a while..
I'm going to say no on lifting the silence. You have clearly lost the privilege to communicate by repeatedly harassing other players.
Atleast give me another chance this is the only server i like pleeease you can perma silence me if i do it again 1 more chance is all i am asking for please.Sad
$UmerK1000$, post: 85033, member: 16583 Wrote:Atleast give me another chance this is the only server i like pleeease you can perma silence me if i do it again 1 more chance is all i am asking for please.Sad
Umerk you've always gotten chances but always messed it up with platform. Even though you are a kid you have had enough chances I believe.
How about this if you guys give me another chance i swear i will never in my life mic spam.
Please. I really mean it i wont mic spam ill start using chat more. Please you guys wont be annoyed anymore. This is the only server and the only game i play please i really need this liftedSad.
$UmerK1000$, post: 85036, member: 16583 Wrote:How about this if you guys give me another chance i swear i will never in my life mic spam.
Please. I really mean it i wont mic spam ill start using chat more. Please you guys wont be annoyed anymore. This is the only server and the only game i play please i really need this liftedSad.
Funny,before this you mic spammed,got silenced for 2 weeks.Platform was nice enough to give you another chance,now you just blew it.
$UmerK1000$, post: 85036, member: 16583 Wrote:How about this if you guys give me another chance i swear i will never in my life mic spam.
Well.. Youve been given so many chances I dont think you realize this. but you blew all the chances you had saying the same thing. " i promise i wont be annoying anymore" But you were still mic spamming, being really annoying. Dont make a promise you cant keep especially something that you knew you werent going to keep.
Never saw you talking on mic. lol. How old are you by the way?
DK, post: 85049, member: 3039 Wrote:Never saw you talking on mic. lol. How old are you by the way?
Hes 12.
Pages: 1 2