Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Permanent Silenced
Name: $UmerK1000$
Steam ID: 0:858823349
Server: All
Yesterday i was playing mini games and i hadent used the mic for 5 minutes. Then suddenly i get temporarily muted for no reason, then extended to permanent dont know why. I really need this unsilence because i cant comunicate there all like hi umerk and i cant reply. Please unsilence me.
Ok Umerk WHEN DO YOU NEVER USE YOUR MIC. I already know you were probably mic spamming. If they are trying to communicate with you tell them you are silenced. But permasilence shouldnt be the solution. I went through your chat logs.. Lol nice disrespect. Communicating is a privilege not a right :p And i think you have lost it for a while..
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
I'm going to say no on lifting the silence. You have clearly lost the privilege to communicate by repeatedly harassing other players.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Atleast give me another chance this is the only server i like pleeease you can perma silence me if i do it again 1 more chance is all i am asking for please.Sad
$UmerK1000$, post: 85033, member: 16583 Wrote:Atleast give me another chance this is the only server i like pleeease you can perma silence me if i do it again 1 more chance is all i am asking for please.Sad
Umerk you've always gotten chances but always messed it up with platform. Even though you are a kid you have had enough chances I believe.
How about this if you guys give me another chance i swear i will never in my life mic spam.
Please. I really mean it i wont mic spam ill start using chat more. Please you guys wont be annoyed anymore. This is the only server and the only game i play please i really need this liftedSad.
$UmerK1000$, post: 85036, member: 16583 Wrote:How about this if you guys give me another chance i swear i will never in my life mic spam.
Please. I really mean it i wont mic spam ill start using chat more. Please you guys wont be annoyed anymore. This is the only server and the only game i play please i really need this liftedSad.
Funny,before this you mic spammed,got silenced for 2 weeks.Platform was nice enough to give you another chance,now you just blew it.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
$UmerK1000$, post: 85036, member: 16583 Wrote:How about this if you guys give me another chance i swear i will never in my life mic spam.
Well.. Youve been given so many chances I dont think you realize this. but you blew all the chances you had saying the same thing. " i promise i wont be annoying anymore" But you were still mic spamming, being really annoying. Dont make a promise you cant keep especially something that you knew you werent going to keep.
Never saw you talking on mic. lol. How old are you by the way?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 85049, member: 3039 Wrote:Never saw you talking on mic. lol. How old are you by the way?
Hes 12.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]