Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Admin Application.
Name: ๖Bℓα¢к ๖Bℓσσ∂
Steam ID :
1st account:STEAM_0:0:28401045 2nd Account: STEAM_0:1:66019462 (Talked to Bison about the 2 accounts)
Timezone: 1st account: Singapore 2nd account: UK
Availability: You can find me online in the afternoon. and maybe late at night from 9-11pm.
Tell us something about yourself: I have played CSS for a while now, usually on and off due to school. I came from DDTS (dead community) about 3 years ago where i was admin there.
Reason For Admin Application: I am usually in the Sniper/ Minigame server. The reason why i am appling admin is that I want to have a fun time on those 2 server. However, having people teamstacking ( teamstacking on Minigames is out of control) and trolling just doesnt make it fun to play in those server. Another reason is admins like Shadowz and Warden are not online very often where the server is chaotic and in need of an admin. I want to have a fun time on the server and make sure everyone is having a good time.

Thanks for Reading.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Good luck black! hope you'll get it. I really think you're very fit to be admin! You have my support all the way buddy just DONT IGNORE ME!
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Good luck! Smile
Good luck! i think you're fit to be admin.
Atta boy chester and good luck.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
good luck mate!...
[Image: 615022_101.png]
[Image: UnYCiaR.png]
Good Luck Inori Tongue
Hope you get it !!! Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Thank you for the support.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Black Blood, post: 106599, member: 14933 Wrote:Thank you for the support.

what support you talking about? I just want to see you get rejected. That's all im waiting for :confused:

LMAO
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
U should definitely get
it Big Grin gL Big Grin
[Image: g6WJzqK.png]
[Image: Li5xQm0.gif]
[Image: SAAwFBt.png]

If you want one contact me im a signature maker . PM me!Big Grin