Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Population on Pop Server
I came up with this strange idea hoping that it would help or benefit in some sort of way. Since we're trying to repopulate pop maps, it would be easier to do so when we have a few people online at the same time trying to invite people in. If we can consistently do this a few nights in a row maybe people would start going in on their own. The most I have been able to gather up from my friend's list was a 9v8. It would help if there were a few other people online that can jump in the server and invite their friends and such, and hopefully that will cause a chain reaction.
So, let's start this at 8 PM PST starting tonight (5/11/14) and do this for maybe 2-3 days and see how that goes?
It's 11:30am now right? I'll afk on the servers before going to class. Maybe that might help a little.
AFKing in a server doesn't really help. Traffic is what we need. Invite everyone and their momma in to play. Get a full server going again. That's what we need :]

Double post

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=259108065

This was the best that I was able to get. It would be helpful if there were more people around trying to get people in the server =[
Jenni, post: 110299, member: 17912 Wrote:I came up with this strange idea hoping that it would help or benefit in some sort of way. Since we're trying to repopulate pop maps, it would be easier to do so when we have a few people online at the same time trying to invite people in. If we can consistently do this a few nights in a row maybe people would start going in on their own. The most I have been able to gather up from my friend's list was a 9v8. It would help if there were a few other people online that can jump in the server and invite their friends and such, and hopefully that will cause a chain reaction.
So, let's start this at 8 PM PST starting tonight (5/11/14) and do this for maybe 2-3 days and see how that goes?
I was actually thinking of suggesting a similar idea! Any time I join a wL server, before joining a team, I go through my friends list and invite everyone I know who plays CS:S. If everyone we invite did the same thing with their friends lists, it would be very effective! Unfortunately not many people seem to bother.

*I was going to post my (related) idea here, but as I was typing it up I realized that there were some major downsides to it... and then I realized that it was, in fact, a pretty bad idea. So I decided not to post it :p
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Riser, if you can do that pop up event thing again. That would be great Big Grin
Jenni, post: 110327, member: 17912 Wrote:Riser, if you can do that pop up event thing again. That would be great Big Grin

Riser popping up is not a good idea. he is Riser after all o_O

what riser WHAT!? WHAT!? OIAWDHaoihdg[awugowfouwlladhlwai
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Stopped by and looking good. Thanks to everyone who helped and keep it up! Big Grin
Special shout out to Dan, JP, Hamtaro, Freak, and Pope for helping me populate the servers the past few nights! Would not have been able to do it without their help!! Thanks a bunch guys!!

Oh, and an even special shout out to reeto for coming on the past few nights and letting me kill him consistently to get extra rank points Tongue
Jenni, post: 110337, member: 17912 Wrote:Special shout out to Dan, JP, Hamtaro, Freak, and Pope for helping me populate the servers the past few nights! Would not have been able to do it without their help!! Thanks a bunch guys!!

Oh, and an even special shout out to reeto for coming on the past few nights and letting me kill him consistently to get extra rank points :p
That's pretty fucked up. But i'm glad to help.

P.S: Warriors lost.
Lol Reeto. Lakers didn't even make the playoffs. No rights to talk! Tongue