Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"i hate this game" 's Admin Application
Name: I hate this game

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2898898

Random Fact: I’m just another starving university student who loves playing this game (contrary to the name). I love the Vancouver Canucks and my interests include martial arts as well as most winter sports.

Reason for Admin: I’m quite active on CSS and as a result, have been on when there are some fairly blatant hackers. Those who choose to cheat should not be tolerated and I believe I am quite capable of keeping these servers cleaner. At the same time, hackers are not the only problem; others who are bad mannered and are a irritant and detriment to the gaming experience of others should be given ample warning and then acted upon.
In addition, being completely honest, I’ve hacked on CS 1.6 and as a result have been disciplined for it. Although that was over 7 years ago, it has taught me what to look for in a suspicious player and what sets them apart from others. I have no toleration for proven hackers as they are a plague to the game. Also, I have some CAL experience (1.6) and admin experience (1.6) however, it was such a long time ago I don’t recall how to prove it.

I believe my experience around this game in particular will be very useful in bettering the quality and experience of people who play on these servers.

Thanks for your consideration.

Proof of activity: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/143932
IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and reply as soon as possible.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
ok xferior may give me shit for this but o well nothing new

i read alot of these admin apps i find them boring and all the same

my question is wats different between u and the other css admin wanna bes wat makes u stand out wat makes me say hey u should be admin

first off ive never seen u on this forum before this is ur first post and hmm just isnt saying much from my point of view

this guy ispy hes been reporting people every night for the last 2 weeks
wat makes u stand out from the other people that dont post

btw this may or may not affect there decision just a wonder ive had with these apps lol
Fair enough, I understand where you're coming from. I am familiar with iSpy and have ringed with him before. I've collaborated with him a few times when he's asked for my opinion on suspicious players. I'm well known and well respected on your dust2 server and I would love to be able to keep the server a bit cleaner whenever I am online.
DENIED

It is not in our current interest to add you to our staff.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]