Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application
Hi I'm Lazarus, in game is Ŀѧɀѧяựʂ ⌠ξϯ⌡, I have been playing for a CS for a while, since CS1.3... I enjoy playing on your servers, they seem to have a good following and most of the members are pretty chill. I am 24 and I am in the Marine Corps. I would like to be granted admin so I can help remove the pests (hackers) in the server. I know i have had to jump out to come and get a member a number of times to clear a server of the bastards. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:1112375. I have been an admin on my old clan's servers, they rarely play CSS anymore and we do not have a server. I would provide a link, however when I just tried to get to the website it was shut down... If verification is needed you can open TS3 and go to 71.183.46.215:9987 and talk to LoneWolf, the founder of my clan. I am still one of the Captains/co-leaders if my integrity is questioned.

EDIT - Well I don't quite have 3 days of play time, my bad. Just let me know
What's your MOS? And what's your battalion?? 3/5 weapons plt for me Smile (retired)
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
I'm a 2847, Comm tech. I'm with CLR-15, Maintenance BN now, I worked with a bunch of 3/5 guys in 08, while they were UDP to the 31st MEU... wow did they get into the shit while they were there...
Haha nice.. Was in 03-07 with 7 months stop loss! I managed to get into alot of shit too.. Just my luck 03' push into Baghdad And got oh so lucky to be apart of the battle of fallujah in 04 And 07 I got stop lossed.. Are you active? At pendalton?
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Yes, and yes. I work on Del Mar.
Pssst......Dandy getting out isn't retiring.  Tongue
lmao i know i know.... sounds good though.. i mean you say retired and you think palm tree's (and i do not mean 29 palms) fruity drinks on the beach... sadly i still work 60 hours a week!  :-\

3/5 GET SOME!
lol yeah.... not 29 stumps...  >Sad hate that place
DandyAndy Wrote:Haha nice.. Was in 03-07 with 7 months stop loss! I managed to get into alot of shit too.. Just my luck 03' push into Baghdad And got oh so lucky to be apart of the battle of fallujah in 04 And 07 I got stop lossed.. Are you active? At pendalton?

Had a NBC guy, Cpl Hall?

Edit: well nevermind, I talked to you in game about it. GET SOME
helmut^ Wrote:
lazarus Wrote:Hi I'm Lazarus, in game is Ŀѧɀѧяựʂ ⌠ξϯ⌡, I have been playing for a CS for a while, since CS1.3... I enjoy playing on your servers, they seem to have a good following and most of the members are pretty chill. I am 24 and I am in the Marine Corps. I would like to be granted admin so I can help remove the pests (hackers) in the server. I know i have had to jump out to come and get a member a number of times to clear a server of the bastards. My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:1112375. I have been an admin on my old clan's servers, they rarely play CSS anymore and we do not have a server. I would provide a link, however when I just tried to get to the website it was shut down... If verification is needed you can open TS3 and go to 71.183.46.215:9987 and talk to LoneWolf, the founder of my clan. I am still one of the Captains/co-leaders if my integrity is questioned.

EDIT - Well I don't quite have 3 days of play time, my bad. Just let me know

-1 for what exactly? Just because I didn't play in any leagues doesn't mean anything. Your obsession with league players and databases is a bit excessive. I was part of a clan that did alright, but then fell apart due to members' personal issues. I couldn't play on any of the ranked matches because I was living in Japan, not possible to play on stateside servers and have any positive impact for the team. And just because I wasn't doesn't mean that I do not know how to play, or that I can't at least play half decently. I have been playing this game for almost a decade, I think I know what I'm doing. I do not appreciate your negativity, nor your hostility towards me. And please for the love of god, stop accusing me of hacking, admins have watched me play, I do not, nor have I ever or will I ever hack.

Semper Fi, Yut Err, and all of our other glorious greetings to LagAvenger, Dandy Andy and those whom are prior service on this forum